Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera Bundle, Brown

by Fuji

Designed with a retro feel, this Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 camera offers advanced features that make shooting photos even more fun. High-performance flash emits finely-adjusted light to optimize the exposure Party mode enables the background and subject to be captured brightly Kids mode helps capture fast-moving subjects like children and animals Brightness control adds a subtle effect Macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography Bulb exposure mode keeps the shutter open, allowing for more expressive photos Double exposure mode ups your creativity by superimposing two different images Self-timer for group shots Product Specifications Instant film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62mm x 46mm Lens: zoom in/out Aperture: f=60mm Shutter speed: 1/2 sec. - 1/400 sec. Flash: automatic What's Included Camera Lithium battery 20 film shots Shoulder strap Battery charger 3.61"H x 2.25"W x 4.5"D Weight: 0.65 lbs. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. 600016 Size: One size. Color: Brown.

Are these worth the money? How long do they last?
OMG!!!!! is a clasic cameraa!!!!¡ I love it!!!
is this pretty much the same as the kids version
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera Bundle, Brown!
Myrtle Beach
Such a cute camera! I love the design and the pictures it turns out are very quality! It is very simple and easy to use. The only thing that is hard to deal with is that sometimes it comes with a European plug so be sure that you have a specific adapter in order to charge it!
Berkeley, CA
This camera is great for beginners! It's got a few fun settings, and it takes great quality polaroids. It's also got such a cute design that it makes a great accessory for a retro-style outfit. I use mine all the time, especially for vacations!
LOVE this little bundle. I actually won this camera free in a contest and when I received it I instantly fell in love. I ordered more film packs and a scrapbook right away to go along with it! It takes clear photos and I love the automatic flash adjust and also the different modes.
Love this camera!!! It feels more sturdy than the other fujifilm cameras. It takes great retro pics and this specific camera has a bunch of different settings like macro and double exposure. It is also so cute!
Greer, SC
I love this camera! My boyfriend just got it for me to celebrate our first year together, and it's my favorite Polaroid type camera ever. It's simple enough to use when you figure out which way to put the battery and photos in, and how to hold it to get a picture that's right side up. I love the flash feature on it, and watching the Polaroid pictures come to life is still magical to me. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera Bundle, Brown
Bronx, NY
I got this as a Christmas gift last year, and I will admit this has been one of my favorite gifts. I take it with me everywhere, and each picture just captures the moment without retakes or "deleting" the picture.

The battery lasts forever, I haven't charged it in forever, and it's still not time to recharge. I also love how there are different films to add, such as black and white, and colored borders.

Binghamton, NY
I really like this product... especially this brown color! Great brand.. good quality, only thing is I hate how small the photos are.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good quality camera fun easy to use good kit good specs on the camera easy to load the film good to get the picture right away
That’s the really fun product to use I like it a lot I like Fuji as a brand. I have a fujix100 I love too!