BY FUJI

Available June 1, 2017Snap instant, retro-inspired photos and selfies with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 instant camera. Featuring a built-in selfie mirror, the Instax Mini 9 makes it easy to capture perfectly framed selfies without anyguesswork. Automatic flash and a brightness adjustment dial let you shoot bold, vibrant photos in different lighting conditions. Integrated mirror next to the lens frames yourface so you can capture the perfect selfie Close-up lens attachment lets you snap instantphotos as close at 35cm to 50cmAutomatic flash gives you the freedom to takecrisp photos in various lighting conditions Brightness adjustment dial features variousmodes - indoors, cloudy, sunny, very sunny - and automatically adjusts thebrightness and setting based on your chosen mode Choose high key mode on the brightnessadjustment dial to take photos with a softer impression The 1/60-second shutter speed ensures photos arecaptured in an instant Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant film, acredit-card-sized film that has a white frame that can be left blank or writtenon (film sold separately)A built-in lens cover protects the camera lensand automatically opens when the camera turns on2 AA batteries and a wrist strap included What's in the Box 2 x AA Alkaline BatteryStrapClose Up Lens

Buy on Amazon
Suzy V.
SACRAMENTO
I was SUPER excited to use product not only because i got it as a gift, but it prints your photos right in front of your eyes. I loved it, but i had to adjust the settings before taking some pictures since it was so bright outside it wouldn't show the first couple times it developed.After setting it the photos came out awesome!
I love how they fit in your wallet/ car visor! The only negative thing i would say is cartilage come in only 10 Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Purple so use them wisely ;)

Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is really great.  We recently had a bridal shower for my sister and we created a backdrop and used our Fujifilm mini camera to take quick polaroids when every came in.  The pictures turned out so great! The idea was really adorable and everyone had a great time with it.  We created a photobook for my sister after the shower.  It was a great keepsake.
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
I absolutely love my Fujifilm Instax Mini 9. It adds personality to your photos. When I was a kid I had a Polaroid and when I saw that these are now back on trend, I had to get one! It’s super easy to take a selfie with the selfie mirror on the front and the instructions are step by step on setting up film. Such a great present for the holidays! I gifted it to myself :) the wrist strap makes it convenient to carry and there’s all kinds of accessories and frames available on the internet for this brand! I am just so happy with this purchase :)!Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera - Ice Blue by Fuji Film
Brittany H.
Austin, TX
This camera is the bomb.com. I bought it for myself last Christmas and I have already used it so many times. It takes really cool pictures and it is so nice to get away from digital every once in a while. They make a really fun gift for yourself or someone else. I love feeling like I have gone back in time and can't retake a picture over and over again. They are so stylish and have amazing accessories and come in beautiful colors.
Leonardo C.
I bought mine for christmas because I wanted to take a lot of selfies. I like the product and the pricing is good. Also the quality of the camera is great. The only down side of this product is that you only get 10 pictures in a package and you have to keep buying more, which sucks. It would be better if it had more than 10 pictures.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I wanted this camera since high school and finally got it when I turned 18 it’s from Best Buy and it’s really easy to use after a few minutes you get your picture out and just wait a few seconds for it to cool off and your picture is great it’s kind of cheap for a camera but I think the post doesn’t really matter cause it’s amazing
Donna D.
Daly City
You know i do dig this little guy but problem is u really dont know what u will get because lighting has to be right on. I tried taking in natural light and it just kinda has mind of its own. Its fun taking polaroids regardless and its kinda fun not knowing what will print! Not badbut could improve.
Krista V.
I have had one of these for a few years! It is so much fun to use while you're on an adventure and i love that it has a wristlet so its easy to cary! And it also helps that its very easy to use, only thing that sucks is that the film can be pretty expensive so use wisely!
Dena R.
salem, OR
I've only had this camera a week so if durability sucks I'll update this review. Currently though so happy with this buy. Polaroid photos are just nostalgic fun ALWAYS but I love how affordable and modern these cameras are. Accessories of all kinds available for them too!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best product I’ve ever purchased. I begged for a Polaroid camera forever and I was so happy when I received this one. I have yet to be disappointed with the product. I got in the cutest color and plus it comes with a selfie mirror and a close up attachment. It also has multiple photo lighting options. Only con is that it does not come with the films.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Is this Camera worth the price? I have always wanted one because I love how it prints out the pic right away but is it worth all the hype?
iva K.
Montenegro, Budva
I want one sooooo badddd. Can someone say me where can I buy it and your opinions about it? Are the films you put in expensive?
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
I want this camera so baaaaaddddd
Ciela F.