BY FUJI

Available June 1, 2017Snap instant, retro-inspired photos and selfies with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 instant camera. Featuring a built-in selfie mirror, the Instax Mini 9 makes it easy to capture perfectly framed selfies without anyguesswork. Automatic flash and a brightness adjustment dial let you shoot bold, vibrant photos in different lighting conditions. Integrated mirror next to the lens frames yourface so you can capture the perfect selfie Close-up lens attachment lets you snap instantphotos as close at 35cm to 50cmAutomatic flash gives you the freedom to takecrisp photos in various lighting conditions Brightness adjustment dial features variousmodes - indoors, cloudy, sunny, very sunny - and automatically adjusts thebrightness and setting based on your chosen mode Choose high key mode on the brightnessadjustment dial to take photos with a softer impression The 1/60-second shutter speed ensures photos arecaptured in an instant Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant film, acredit-card-sized film that has a white frame that can be left blank or writtenon (film sold separately)A built-in lens cover protects the camera lensand automatically opens when the camera turns on2 AA batteries and a wrist strap included What's in the Box 2 x AA Alkaline BatteryStrapClose Up Lens see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought this on Black Friday of last year for around $60. The instax Mini 9 came in it with 1 pack of 10 rainbow films. For the longest time I have wanted an instant camera and I finally treated myself. I was able to afford it before the birth of my first baby born on Jan. 7, 2018. I got it in the Ice Blue color for that same reason, to remind me of my baby boy. I have been taking photos left and right. I am in love with being able to capture these precious memories. At first I was afraid of using my camera, because I felt like it would be complicated to use, exposure wise. So far so good. It’s actually easier than I thought. I read the manual and that has helped with understanding the exposure and how to use the camera. I’m very happy about my purchase and I highly recommend anyone to buy one! Especially if you love photography. <3
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
I absolutely love my Fujifilm Instax Mini 9. It adds personality to your photos. When I was a kid I had a Polaroid and when I saw that these are now back on trend, I had to get one! It’s super easy to take a selfie with the selfie mirror on the front and the instructions are step by step on setting up film. Such a great present for the holidays! I gifted it to myself :) the wrist strap makes it convenient to carry and there’s all kinds of accessories and frames available on the internet for this brand! I am just so happy with this purchase :)!Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera - Ice Blue by Fuji Film
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This is the best product I’ve ever purchased. I begged for a Polaroid camera forever and I was so happy when I received this one. I have yet to be disappointed with the product. I got in the cutest color and plus it comes with a selfie mirror and a close up attachment. It also has multiple photo lighting options. Only con is that it does not come with the films.
💜V A.
Atlanta
This camera is great. You can simply take a photo and it will automatically print out from the top. It is fairly simple to use. There are a variety of colors to choose from. You can also get amazing accessories to go with it.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
This camera is perfect for me, I love how easy the film is to install and the batteries are easy too! I love how nice the pictures come out! I got this from Target, I waited until Black Friday to get it and it is totally worth it! I would recommend it to trendy photographers and just the plain Jane person because it is awesome!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love this! I’m so glad I got it! It’s easy to use, it’s cute, and you get your pictures right away! I love the size of the pictures and the quality too! It’s perfect to bring along on an outing or a family get together!
kenya g.
Del Valle, TX
I just got the camera in the mail and I automatically started playing with it. I paid $114 dollars for the camera, the cover, 60 films and batteries. It’s a pretty good price for everything I got. The camera actually works! If you’re trying to take selfies just add the little attachment lenses to make it more clear. The lenses are included when you purchase the camera.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
We got this for our 11 year old daughter for Christmas! It was a big hit! She loves taking pictures of her friends and family. It’s very easy for her to use. This was considered one of her “big” gifts. Takes great pictures and perfect for any tween to use.
Rachel M.
I love my instax mini 9 camera! It is super awesome and convenient. I personally love to hold a photo for real rather than a digital version. It even had a front mirror so you can easily take selfies. It is easy to carry and use. The only downside is how expensive the film is.
Stacey G.
This camera is super fun and easy to use. It’s convenient that your picture can print right after the photo is taken. It’s just like the one my parents had but revamped. I took it wedding dress shopping with me. It’s a good price, but the film for the camera is kinda pricey.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Is this Camera worth the price? I have always wanted one because I love how it prints out the pic right away but is it worth all the hype?