Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Raspberry) with Instant Film & Rainbow Film + Case + Cleaning Kit

BY FUJI

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Raspberry) 2) Fujifilm Instax Mini Twin Instant Film (20 Color Prints) 3) Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film (10 Color Prints) 4) Precision Design PD-C10 Camera/Camcorder Case 5) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Raspberry) Brings instant fun and excitement to your everyday life. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is simple to use and produces instant credit card size photos. Simply press the button, adjust the dial, and shoot to obtain pictures instantly. It automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp. Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression. see more...

• Is this worth the buy? I want one so bad!1 Answers
Alissa T.
Berea, OH
My 10 year old daughter got this camera for Christmas this year and she absolutely loves it. It does take a minute to get the hang of taking pics because everyone is so used to using phones and digital cameras. She had a few flubs before she got the hang of it. You can purchase a selfie attachment which allows you to take selfies as well, which my daughter loves. This camera has a TON of accessories that you can buy to go with it. Stickers, the case, tons of different types of film as well as different colored lenses that give the pic a different tint. I would say the biggest downfall is the price of the film, this is the only reason for my 4 star rating. Most of the film is between $11-$15 for 10 pictures! You can go on Amazon.com and get some bundles but it's still extremely expensive for film. When you give this camera to a kid who is used to taking endless pictures with an iPod or cell phone, 10 pictures can go VERY QUICKLY! So I just tell her to be sure to take pictures she is ready to take. No just messing around with random selfies or random pictures of nothing.
Otherwise, it's GREAT!
Meraises M.
I just got the yellow one for my birthday and I absolutely love it! I actually received a different case but would highly recommend this for people who like to travel a lot like I do <3 It is so AMAZING!!!
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good kit all the items work good the camera is easy to use well worth the money good to get the picture quick and easy
member-161ed6b88
Rosario
Muy bonita...
Que linda cámara , la verdad no tengo palabras jajanajajakjakajajajakaja
delila s.
This is my favorite color it's so pretty. I want to get this for my friends and family. I love them.alou..
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my crush gift for this Christmas. Many of my frinds have it and I love how it takes pictures. This brand is reliable and the product is easy to use. I think the coolest feature that this camera has is that it prints your picture in seconds.
Antrea C.
Its definitely worth more to pay that package its alot cheaper and you have everything you need without searching around and wasting money.You have the film that you are going to need and some mores to have fun this is just perfect and also clean kit. This package is a very good and useful choice.
José Miguel F.
Fujifilm really think this product very well. Of the best cameras in the market, although I do not have one for me (I only have podium used once) leaves me so excited to recommend it. Good job Fujifilm, keep it up.
Kelley C.
Is this worth the buy? I want one so bad!