ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasFuji
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917)

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917)

Snap away with the Instax Mini 8. With an optical viewfinder and continuous flash, this camera.

I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!! Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) Who else loves their Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera?
Is It worth It? I really want to but this
how can i start being a porduct tester
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917)!
Larisa C.
Smithtown, NY
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Larisa C.
I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!! When photography turned digital I felt a slight pull from anonymity. With digital there is ALWAYS a footprint. With this camera using single shot polaroids the only footprint is the Polaroid!!!! I use this camera for just about everything. The flash works well. Granted the images taken appear smaller than in reality. So you just need to come in closer to the subject being photographed. It’s super easy to use. Between the Polaroid inserts being extremely easy to install and the basic operating functions I give this camera a 10 out of 10!!!!
Sophia Y.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Sophia Y.
I LOVE THIS POLROID CAMERA SO MUCH!! Even though the polaroids aren’t as big as the ones from back then, THE CONCEPT IS AMAZING!!! Just the fact that you can have this camera that prints your photos right away is so AMAZING! (the past is coming back lol. and it’s to die for!)
Evan B.
Loveland, OH
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Evan B.
I have a shelf in my bedroom if all my cameras that I use. The instax mini 9 is one of them. Some people don’t like the size of the picture but I personally love it! I love how the camera looks on the shelf too. I need to buy more film for the camera, though.
Ana L.
Bronx, NY
I have had this camera for years and I can still use it. Great for recording special moments. It is not so easy to shoot outdoors and very brightly, but I still recommend it.
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this camera it’s so ne and takes great pictures. It had small packages of film and a cool carrying case. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera
Megan D.
Milford, DE
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Megan D.
I absolutely love my instax mini! Except, I have a light blue mini 7s. I use my instax all the time! It’s so easy to use, and film for it is reasonable too! There’s many different color films you can get, as well as film pack sizes. I would definitely recommend this!
Mercedes S.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Mercedes S.
I LOVEEEEEE this camera !!! Definitely captures every moment and I love the retro look. I take with me everywhere
Kendall Julia D.
Seminole, OK
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera - Raspberry (16443917) uploaded by Kendall Julia D.
I love using this while I am making memories. I wish that it had more settings on it. I also wish that film was cheaper.
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,011 reviews
Fujifilm insta Mono 8 Instant Camera is cute and fun to use. My only complaint is how expensive the film is. ;(
Mariane B.
Cranford, NJ
I love so much this camera!!! It so fun and good to memorize moments with your friends!!!