ElectronicsCamerasSLRsFuji

by Fuji

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) 2) Fujifilm Groovy Camera Case for Instax Mini 8 (Grape) 3) Fujifilm Instax Mini Twin Instant Film (20 Color Prints) 4) Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film (10 Color Prints) 5) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) Brings instant fun and excitement to your everyday life. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is simple to use and produces instant credit card size photos. Simply press the button, adjust the dial, and shoot to obtain pictures instantly. It automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp. Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.

Podria obtener este producto para probarlo y asi dar mas conentarios buenos a mis amigos?
Can I have it
Me encantaría tener una de estas, en mi país son realmente caras y una de estas No me caería mal, me apasiona la fotografía.
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) with 20 Twin & 10 Rainbow Prints + Case + Kit!
How would you rate this product?
I don't have the kit but I have the beautifully colored camera. I'm still getting used to it but it's so fun during sleepovers. I can photograph memories and instantly have them in my hand. It's compact and easy to reload. I love it!
Frederick, MD
This camera is fun to use! And takes really good pictures. The films are a bit pricey so I don’t use it all the time, only for special occasions.
Maysville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter bought this camera about a year ago and she loves it. I also love it, because it takes me back to when I could take pictures and instantly have my photos in my hand. I like the cute little film and she has taken the cutest pictures with this camera. They look great.
Purple is my favorite color. It reminded me of my favorite fruit grapes lol. The coolest feauture is how it comes out
I really really really really really really want this one because I never owned one before. I really want to try it out.
Naples, Fl
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) with 20 Twin & 10 Rainbow Prints + Case + Kit uploaded by Kethy L.
I got this for Christmas and I haven't been able to put it down since. Let me tell you why this is the best Polaroid camera ever- it's affordable! Online it was only $75, it takes great photos, there's different settings so you're picture doesn't come out only one way. IT'S PURPLE! This is a camera for occasion or scenery. I am completely in love with it and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing it.
I'm in love ... The best thing ever , I take it with me everywhere , the color the size is just perfect for everyone I recommend it ,,,
Fresno, CA
I don't own one yet but difinitely will buy one for making a scrapbook. I like the color of this camera and also comes in bundle perfect for storing the cam.
Kleinburg, ON
I love this camera it makes for the little moments, but the only issue is the lighting often doesn’t make the photos come out well so you really have to know when to be using it, and how. It is also fairly clunky which is to be expected with a Polaroid camera to begin with. Great little camera to have when out with the girls!
Lo amooo, me encanta el color, si pudiera me compraría mil de estas, son hermosas, preciosas, y muy practicas, me encanta todo de ellas.