by Fuji

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) 2) Fujifilm Groovy Camera Case for Instax Mini 8 (Grape) 3) Fujifilm Instax Mini Twin Instant Film (20 Color Prints) 4) Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film (10 Color Prints) 5) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) Brings instant fun and excitement to your everyday life. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is simple to use and produces instant credit card size photos. Simply press the button, adjust the dial, and shoot to obtain pictures instantly. It automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp. Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.

Can I have it
Me encantaría tener una de estas, en mi país son realmente caras y una de estas No me caería mal, me apasiona la fotografía.
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) with 20 Twin & 10 Rainbow Prints + Case + Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Naples, Fl
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) with 20 Twin & 10 Rainbow Prints + Case + Kit uploaded by Kethy L.
I got this for Christmas and I haven't been able to put it down since. Let me tell you why this is the best Polaroid camera ever- it's affordable! Online it was only $75, it takes great photos, there's different settings so you're picture doesn't come out only one way. IT'S PURPLE! This is a camera for occasion or scenery. I am completely in love with it and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing it.
I don't have the kit but I have the beautifully colored camera. I'm still getting used to it but it's so fun during sleepovers. I can photograph memories and instantly have them in my hand. It's compact and easy to reload. I love it!
Fresno, CA
I don't own one yet but difinitely will buy one for making a scrapbook. I like the color of this camera and also comes in bundle perfect for storing the cam.
I'm in love ... The best thing ever , I take it with me everywhere , the color the size is just perfect for everyone I recommend it ,,,
I really really really really really really want this one because I never owned one before. I really want to try it out.
Purple is my favorite color. It reminded me of my favorite fruit grapes lol. The coolest feauture is how it comes out
Ajax, ON
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Grape) with 20 Twin & 10 Rainbow Prints + Case + Kit uploaded by Jennifer L.
I don't have the kit, but I do have the Purple Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. It works just as any other Instax Mini 8 does--taking instant photos with adjustable photo settings. I love my instax mini. It is just a great way to memory keep. Film is kind of expensive if you don't buy it in bulk, so keep that in mind if you are considering purchasing one. Batteries last a long time, though. I have had my camera for over a year and have yet had to change the batteries. Another thing it keep in mind is photo settings: if you are not mindful of this, your photos may come out over saturated (almost like a white blob) or under saturated (too dark to see anything). Nevertheless, I have been in love with taking photos with this easy to use instant camera! It is just an amazing way to capture memories instantly in a photo!
México
Me encanta este color No la he podido conseguir en México! Me gustaría tenerla ya tengo una cámara de esta marca pero quiero esa instantánea La quiero ❤❤❤❤❤❤