BY FUJIFILM

kiki m.
I got this product as a gift almost 2 years ago! I still have it and it works well. Pros: Good quality pictures CONS: I always run out of film but over all it is a very good affordable camera for anyone! I would recommend this to people that want to start photography or just want to take pictures!
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
I love this camera! Got it as a Christmas gift a few years ago & I still use it. I really like the look & feel of Polaroids. However, the only downside of having one of these is the cost of the Film it’s self. It’s like $25 for 2 film cartilages.
Margaret L.
Belle Glade, FL
I got this camera as a gift and it's honestly so much fun. Its so small and very portable. The pictures come out great and it's so easy to use a kid could use it. My little cousin (8) and I both have them and we both take some good quality pictures. Once you get the hang of different lightings and which setting to use it gets even more fun. You may go through a stack of film before you get the hang of it but if you buy the film in bulk from amazon it's less expensive per roll. There are so many different ways to show them as well & many different accessories.
Mary H.
london, ON
Love this so much! Takes great little photos. The light feature is awesome, it makes sure that you get just the right setting so you get the perfect quality photo. Always been so obsessed the the classic poliraid look and I was ecstatic when I got this. Haven't used it in a little while now, but I'm excited to get back at it.
Pearl Jhoy S.
Helsingborg
taking pictures is one of my hobby , because it can treasure a lot of memories that you cannot go back , you can use it everywhere , and its affordable , i hope Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry will give me some opportunity to try these product so that i can share and tell to my friends that these is good
Sarra b.
Msaken
Its my love 🤣🤣donc i want to this camera its so coollllllll
Also i like the color
Envoyer moi cet camera s il vous plait and je partage toutes ses photo et ses video a mes amis et le partage dans mon instagram
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
This is something I’ve had my eye on for awhile now! Love the colour and the thought of having instant photos. Someday I’ll get it haha #giftcrush the price is what gets me sadly I can’t justify spending almost $100 on a camera I might get to use once in awhile.
Elizabeth C.
Is too perfect, I really love it. I love The pics that it takes, and is The best insta camera for me❤