Fujifilm - Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera Bundle - Hot Pink uploaded by Astrid D.Fujifilm - Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera Bundle - Hot Pink uploaded by Erica M.

BY FUJIFILM NORTH AMERICA

Produce instant photographs with this Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 film camera. It has a built-in automatic flash and autofocus, and it lets you adjust brightness for perfect pictures. This Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 film camera produces wallet-sized instant photos, and its film packs are small enough to fit in your pocket. see more...

Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas, and I love it! It's so much fun to take pictures of my friends, animals I see, etc.

It's simple to use, and the different settings for different lighting comes in so handy, since I'm not great at photography.

The cute little carrying case makes it easy and safe to take with me places too!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Love this! I got it for my birthday this year. It takes great photos and they turn out great! I love having the picture right after you take it!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
I love this camera just got it for my birthday today other than the flash I have to get use to I'm in love with it
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
I really like this camera the photos are super retro. The pack includes a beautiful white case, one mini album and a rainbow film pack.