Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry

by Fuji

#7 in Digital Cameras

Snap away with the Instax Mini 8. With an optical viewfinder and continuous flash, this camera.

Is this water proof?
My sister has a Polaroid camera and she says hers is good but I don’t know how well the picture come out. Does it develop clear?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry!
This camera is great to take traveling with me. I love having the film and instant gratification from the polaroid. I also love the quality of the camera and how I can bring it anywhere. It's become a staple for me! So happy I purchased and would definitely recommend.
I do enjoy using this camera, being able to have a printed picture Immediately is great. It take a bit of time to get use to it, finding the best setting for a better picture. I think my main issue is each picture is a $1 each, the film prices run high.
Carrollton , TX
I technically got this Fuji in a limited edition avocado color, but I must say that I love this camera and it’s multiple functions. Great for group gatherings. Only complaint is that the film can be expensive and hard to find.
Love my camera. Have captured many special moments and now I have those little memories to keep. Pretty much all my pics have came out really good and clear wether it be day or night and I love that.
Keystone Hgts, FL
These are tooo cute! The kids love the Polaroid look and the little photos. I dont like how expensive 10 pictures film is tho. Thats just crazy. But its easy to use and take really great photos!!
Milford, DE
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry uploaded by Megan D.
I absolutely love my instax mini! Except, I have a light blue mini 7s. I use my instax all the time! It’s so easy to use, and film for it is reasonable too! There’s many different color films you can get, as well as film pack sizes. I would definitely recommend this!
Although, I have the same exact camera; I do not have it in raspberry, but I do have it in the color white. I have yet to use the camera yet, because I am looking for a perfect moment.
I absolutely LOVE my camera! This product is amazing. I love that I can get cute Polaroid shots from it. I think that the pictures come out perfectly and they are so cute! This product also just makes everything look cuter. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who is thinking about getting this product!
Rolling Fork, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite color 😍😍. Super cute and great for decorating your room with your favorite memories and pictures. Super compatible and easy to use. If you’re a beginner at photo taking this will be perfect and if you love all things vintage-aesthetic like me then this is also for you
Clearwater, FL
Yo AMO esta cámara, la compre en Best Buy hace 2 años y me encantaaaaaa, las fotos salen muy nítidas y lindas, si eres fan de las fotos instantáneas te va a encantar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...