Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry

by Fuji

#7 in Digital Cameras

Snap away with the Instax Mini 8. With an optical viewfinder and continuous flash, this camera.

Is this water proof?
My sister has a Polaroid camera and she says hers is good but I don’t know how well the picture come out. Does it develop clear?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry!
I’m constantly using my Instax Mini. I take it to all social events and days out and the quality of pictures are always good. The film size isn’t the biggest but there is different Fujifilm cameras that have bigger picture sizes! It even got dropped on the concrete floor at a wedding and apart from a little scratch everything was good as new and the pictures still came out with the good quality! I would recommend this camera to anyone specially people who love to scrapbook or journal as it’s so quick and easy and fun to play around with!
Israel
Love this cute little camera ! I carry it to almost anywhere I go in its little bag 😍 This camera is so much fun! The camera itself is so cute, I love the way it looks and it also really easy to use! The only thing is that the papers for the picture are pretty expensive and are gone really fast 😩 But I still love it and I've got so many memories from it ❤️
Guildford , Surrey
I absolutely love my instax camera, the reason for the 4 stars is that the paper required for the photos is quite pricey and the camera itself is quite bulky to carry around! The quality and the price of the camera itself are both really good and I would definitely recommend if you like the Polaroid look in photos!
Port Alberni
I bought my daughter the blue one. She used it for one ink cartridge and didnt bother using it again . It was fairly simple to figure out how to use.. snap film in.. close and adjust settings. But it took a few seconds and the picutres didnt really turn out. Maybe good for close up face shots or close pictures
Nice quality it take really clear and constant photos! I tried it out and fell in love with this camera. This camera is reliable and was meet up to my expectations I liked your products, in terms of qualityI own a famous website in my countryI review products from all over the world and well-known international companies to give a product of your products for review and giveaway.
Msaken
Its my love 🤣🤣donc i want to this camera its so coollllllll Also i like the color Envoyer moi cet camera s il vous plait and je partage toutes ses photo et ses video a mes amis et le partage dans mon instagram
Casablanca, Grand Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 12k followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Toa Baja
I love this camera, I have one and it's super easy to use. I recommend to read the rules of how to use it. It's simple, practical and instant. You got your pictures in seconds.
la cicgone rue 325 n40 1etaga
My name is ayoub  in morooco and I have a channel on instgra with a
large number of followers  I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my photo  are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instgram for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
me email ; [email protected]
My name is ayoub  in morooco and I have a channel on instgra with a
large number of followers  I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my photo  are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instgram for fee
The reply goes on
me email ; [email protected]
uma otima companheira pra momentos especias com os amigos familiares alem do mais tem uma otima qualidae e pode registrar auqele momento tao e esperado de algo que voce dizia nao conseguir chegar ela e simplesmente um tudo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...