Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry

by Fuji

#7 in Digital Cameras

Snap away with the Instax Mini 8. With an optical viewfinder and continuous flash, this camera.

Is this water proof?
My sister has a Polaroid camera and she says hers is good but I don’t know how well the picture come out. Does it develop clear?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry!
Calexico, CA
Esta fujifilm instax mini, la compre como regalo para mi hija, ella la ama, la lleva a todos lados tiene muy buena resolución, y es perfecta por se revelado instantáneo, lo único es que me gustaría que fueran mas económica las instantáneas, para que nunca le faltarán a mi hija.
Wilmington, DE
Making a memories is the best way to be happy and this little thing really helps me to have the great memorable images from the past. Using it is very easy so recommend to everyone. love it very much
Milton, ON
This review goes for the camera itself- not the colour as I couldn't find the colour that I have lol. This camera is great. Super cute and trendy and definitely recommend for people who love the idea of "vintage" photos that are taken and printed within a flash. They are relatively expensive and the film definitely will cost you, but if you don't use it regularly and only use it for special occasions I think they're worth having. Very cute and unique.
ME ENCANTAN ESTAS CAMARAS. Un filtro super vintage y unico, el tamaño de las fotos es genial y el tamaño de las fotografias es perfecto para crear un diseño en la habitacion.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
  Hello
 This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .
  Hello
Sidi Othman / Casablanca
The Instax Mini 8 is one of the most popular cameras in the world and is part of the epic line of compact instant film cameras from Fujifilm. Although the Mini 8 is several years old, it is a perennial best seller for both casual and enthusiast shutterbugs.
Collo
Hi my name is Madison Miller fromAlgeria .What I want to do is review and promote this camera on my YouTube channel and also on social media pages, all for free. I really liked this product and I know that all my followers will love me, and what I am waiting for is your approval and I hope so. Madison Miller
Mississauga
i love this camera especially because it comes with a strap and handle. i also like the way the actual pictures come out looking and i like to hang them on my wall
This is a great qualitie i think that she is sooo good and easy to use ❤ high qualitie 💗💗 i love it and i love to get it for free to try it and try the high qualitie that it has 💝💝 i encourage to buy it and for me the most beautifull and highter qualitie is the canon produits 💗💟
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...