Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry

by Fuji

#7 in Digital Cameras

Snap away with the Instax Mini 8. With an optical viewfinder and continuous flash, this camera.

Is this water proof?
My sister has a Polaroid camera and she says hers is good but I don’t know how well the picture come out. Does it develop clear?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry!
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I've had this camera for at least 3 years now, it was a gift for Christmas one year. I loved it to death back then and I love it to death now! I have so many instant pics all over my walls and I cherish them all. The pictures are very slightly fuzzy, I don't know if that's because my camera is a few years old but the pictures still look beautiful and I will continue to use this camera until it somehow breaks. I've changed batteries once just recently and I stock up on film because it is pricey so always buy packs that are in bulk and never a single pack (unless you're desperate for pics at the moment). Also, Amazon helps with lower film prices!
Marion, IL
I don't go on a trip without bringing this beauty with me. It's such a bright fun color plus it creates beautiful images. They have a tinge of vintage look to them and they are small enough to put in your wallet. Plus, the camera adjusts to the light and tells you what setting to put it on for better picture quality. It's a great little camera to provide instant memories. I recommend this to anyone who is wanting a Polaroid type camera.
Parma, OH
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I LOVE this camera SOOOOOO much. It reminds me of when I was a teenage girl. It comes in SO many super cool and fun colors. But the best part is all of the fun film borders and stickers!! For 60$ it's completely worth it. Buy it for an inspiring young photographer. Who knows what magic will happen!!! #contest #influensterrewards @influenster
this Camera is so cute and easy to use!..I really love mine because it lets you capture the real moment with no filters and no chance to go back en edit! it is fun and practical! I take it everywhere and it doesn't take much space in my bag. Just make sure keep some extra batteries with you just in case!
Kingsport, TN
I am in LOVE with my instant camera! I bought it with a coupon at Michael's and have had so much fun with it. I am taking a roadtrip this summer and it's going to be PERFECT for taking pics on-the-go. I wish the film was a little less expensive but it's good to purchase when I have a coupon. LOVE it!
Franklin MA
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Raspberry uploaded by Ella M.
I love this camera so much!💕it takes grate pictures and is portable. I love taking it on vacation because it captures grate pictures and memories quickly.Also, the color is wonderful 😍I would recommend this to anyone!
Love this camera. I enjoy hanging the pictures I took around my room. Theres just something that makes instant camera photos feel more meaningful and nostalgic. The different settings help you ensure that your shot comes out everytime. I love the mirror on the front so I cant take group selfies and ensure that everyone is in them!
This camera is the best camera I've ever had in my life. It's so cute and makes the best, most aesthetically pleasing pictures ever. I have yarn across my wall wear I can hang up my polaroids. I bring my camera to almost every social event. There's many different films that you can choose and they're all so cute.
I absolutely love shooting with these but getting good lighting is an extremely difficult task. Film is also extremely overpriced. I love the products idea but I just wish some aspects could be fixed. I would recommend to those only willing to spend a lot of unnecessary money to get a nice product eventually.
Saint Louis, MO
I got one of these a year ago at work and it is so fun to use. The quality is resonable for a polaroid type camera. My only compaint is that the film can be a bit pricey if you want to take a lot of photos. Amazon offers great deals on these cameras overall!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...