Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Purple

by Fuji

Take beautiful pictures with this Fujifilm Fuji instax mini 8 camera bundle. Brightness adjustment dial High-key mode lets you take brighter photos with a softer look Constant firing flash automatically adjusts to lighting conditions Auto-off conserves battery power. Automatic film feed What's Included Instant camera 20 film shots 2 "aa" batteries Wrist strap Product Specifications Instant film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range/focusing range: 0.6m and up Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: manual switching system Flash: contant firing flash Flash recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7m Capacity: approx. 10 film packs 4.7"H x 4.6"W x 2.7"D Plastic Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model Numbers Yellow: 600013254 Pink: 600013255 White: 600013256 Black: 600013291 Blue: 600013343 Red: 600015372 Purple: 600015373 Size: One size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic.

I love this product! But can anyone reccomend where I can find the cheapest pack of film to go with it?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Purple!
How would you rate this product?
I got this for my sister for her birthday and she was SO excited... this was something she has asked for for years.. So when I finally found it I was so excited to see what her reaction was and OMG she was SOOOO happy and has used this everyday since I gave it to her. Totally worth the money.
Plantation , FL
I got the bundle in Groupon super cheap. Came with camera, case film frames and other accessories. I love this so glad I got it. And I love the color of mine it is lime green!
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Best gift I have ever received. Really brings back the old school vibe. You are left with a physical copy of your memory to last a life time. The adjustment can be a little tricky, sometimes the pictures come out to dark or to late but you have to play around with the lens. Once you get the hand of it you’ll have amazing pictures !
Bethpage, NY
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves it!!! Very easy to use and works great. Lots of fun to have pictures instantly. Highly recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
Great pictures and good quality. I live for it and take it everywhere to take pictures. It's amazing. I highly recommend this camera.
Arvin, CA
I’m so obsessed with my mini camera. It’s great for special occasions! I love how the films are printable.
Rio Grande City, TX
I’m obsessed with the vintage Polaroids! I absolutely love how the quality of the pictures come out!💚🙈
Wilmington, DE
I have this polaroid for 2 years and I am excited how cute it is. Although it's not always good pictures in the sun, there are always good pictures taken inside buildings.
London, London
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Purple uploaded by Simran T.
Absolutely worth the hype ❤❤❤ The size and colour are just perfect. I bought it as a birthday present for myself. I've always wanted this and it came with a free pack of free Polaroid film roll. Really love it as it gives a nostalgic/memory look to the picture and just looks lovely with my fairy lights. Absolutely recommend it.
Halifax, NS
This is a love it or leave it type of product!
i LOVE it! It brings the 90s/80s nostalgia of Polaroid camera back to the new generation!
its great for photo booths and scrap books, or just capturing silly moments with your friends in the park!
it gives you a pyshical picture rather then yet another selfie you post to instagram or snapchat!
This is a love it or leave it type of product!