ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasFuji
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue

Take beautiful pictures with this Fujifilm Fuji instax mini 8 camera bundle. Brightness adjustment dial High-key mode lets you take brighter photos with a softer look Constant firing flash automatically adjusts to lighting conditions Auto-off conserves battery power. Automatic film feed What's Included Instant camera 20 film shots 2 "aa" batteries Wrist strap Product Specifications Instant film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range/focusing range: 0.6m and up Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: manual switching system Flash: contant firing flash Flash recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7m Capacity: approx. 10 film packs 4.7"H x 4.6"W x 2.7"D Plastic Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model Numbers Yellow: 600013254 Pink: 600013255 White: 600013256 Black: 600013291 Blue: 600013343 Red: 600015372 Purple: 600015373 Size: One size. Color: Blue.

I would love to try this product out 💕?
How is this camera in the dark? Is it really grainy with the flash on?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany Y.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by Tiffany Y.
This camera is very cute. Does it’s job, I don’t find any issue with it. Easy to use and carry on your travels!
sarbear3000
San Diego
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by sarbear3000
Got this for Christmas in 2017 & still gives great pics! Film can be a little pricey, & it can be difficult to take a great picture with the settings (lighting & such) but overall great camera
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this instant camera bundle. Camera takes great quality instant pictures. The price for the bundle is really good...p.s black friday is coming up😁 i am very happy with it, there are a few colors available of this camera. I would recommend this to anyone...it is pretty cool
Laura S.
Valley City, OH
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by Laura S.
I’ve owned this camera for about 5 years now and it’s always in my tote bag, it goes with me everywhere. It’s held up very nicely, just a few marks here and there from making memories. The only downfall is the price of film & only getting 10 pictures in a pack. I swear I can go through it in a day.
jenn W.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by jenn W.
I am obsessed with my little polariod camera. I bought the powder blue, but there is a multitude of colors to choose from. It takes a bit getting used to when trying to take the best pictures. I'll take some inside my home, and they'll be really dark even though I used the little house 🏠 icon, or I'll use the sun 🌞 icon for outside and they can turn out over exposed. Most of the time though the pictures turn out really nice, and make great mementos. It's also really cool that you can buy accented film to go with the camera. I would recommend this to anyone who truly enjoys photographs. I scrapbook and these are uniquely wonderful.
Yessica D.
Baltimore
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by Yessica D.
Best camera! So easy to use. I wish I didn’t had to use batteries but it’s so easy whenever you want to take pics with friends/family because it fits in any bag to carry!
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
I love this camera. It is so cute and portable, and it takes the greatest pictures. Reminds me of the olden days.
amanda L.
New Braunfels, TX
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by amanda L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was so awesome. It is literally the best gift I have ever purchased. I got it for my boyfriend for Christmas, and he can't stop using it. It is really reliable, and such a cute camera. It met my expectations above and beyond. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great gift.
isabel M.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Bundle, Blue uploaded by isabel M.
I love those camera, it’s so cute and easy to use. My only complaint would be the expensive film you have to buy after all 10 films are used.
Gloria C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Purchased this for my daughter! She absolutely loved it! She enjoys taking pictures and seeing her favorite memories posted on her wall, phone case, locker room, etc. Makes her very happy. The film is a bit pricey. sometimes the image will not develop.