BY FUJI #48 in SLRs

Color: Yellow Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost m...4 Answers
Buy on Michael...
Chelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this on Groupon & it came with film (20 - 2 : 10 pack) . The camera is light weight & comes with a mini wrist strap which is nice. the film is easy to insert. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who loves photography
Kayla W.
Fun camera to have. The yellow is more of a pastel yellow, it's very pretty and you can buy different color add ons; case, straps. Film is a bit pricey. Make sure you always carry extra batteries AND film!
rebecca g.
This camera is amazing ❤️ and it a memory maker !!! I take it will me everywhere and the quality is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best gift ever
Leidiany P.
Just got this camera for my cousin for Christmas!!! My little sister has a version of this one in pic and loved the amazing combo of old and new!!!
Ashley M.
Bay City, TX
I am absolutely obsessed with my Fijifilm camera! It's user friendly and has excellent picture quality. I love the size of the Polaroids as well.
Morgan L.
This is the closest I can find to the one I bought (same camera but color is Rilakkuma) and I adore it. I take it everywhere with me.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Super cute and takes pretty decent pictures! Easy to use. You can get them for pretty decent prices on amazon
Claudia I.
I really love it!!!! Is wonderful. Im photographer and this camera is the best for my job. And this color is very pretty. I need it haha
Omnya e.
so good so cute camera I use it all the time it gives very good quality picture..it's very compact travel friendly
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost me more in the long run for my 7yr old