BY FUJI

Color: Yellow Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going t...4 Answers
Jennifer S.
I like the idea of it but not so much the price behind it, If that makes sense. The camera it’s self is not quite worth the price as you have to spend lots of money on film AND batteries. You’re technically still paying to use and keep the camera running. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow
Paola T.
Reno, NV
Love this Insta mix camera! Takes super cute pictures and you can do lots of things with them! You can find it online (like wish.com) and its supplies as well. 100% recommendable
Isabel C.
MIAMI, FL
If you enjoy the feeling of a surprise in every shot you take, it will be with Fujifilm Instax Mini. I love the feeling of an instant film photo developing right in your hands! 📸
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Omg I just received this a few seconds ago my birthday gift from my boyfriend he got me this amazing camera he got me the case to carry it in and he got the eight boxes of the film which a box of the world bring 20 so I have 160 sheets for pictures and I am so excited for this I have wanted one and I now have one. Thank you baby I love it.
Lynnrae G.
I bought my yellow Instax camera from Amazon for $60, yellow seemed to be the cheapest so I went ahead and got it, my first choice probably would've been pink, but either way, I love my camera! Taking physical pictures for once feels so good and you can look back on so many memories when you have the actual pictures in your hand.
Julianna H.
This camera was totally worth the money. I wasn't so sure about the color when I ordered it, but it's the prettiest color of pastel yellow. I bought it off of amazon which is where I found it for the most inexpensive price. $58 well spent! It's so easy to use and photos print quickly and are super cute to hang up around a room!
Anj C.
Fremont, CA
got this as a bridal party gift and i thought it was the cutest idea! the bride got every girl an instax camera in their favorite color and i'm soo happy that there was a yellow one available for me! sometimes it can be a little tricky to get lighting right and so you may waste a few precious films here and there but i certainly love owning my own polaroid camera and it's so portable and easy to snap away! i've since bought them for two of my other friends because i think it's a great gift for anyone!
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is the perfect analog camera for the weekend photographer. It is simple to load, easy to use and creates fun photos to share with family and friends. The film can make this hobby more expensive than digital, but it's well worth it to go old school.
Milena R.
miami
Love this I use it all the time. It’s a great product and I love the quality! The only con is that I wish it came with more film. The film is pretty expensive. But overall a great product! I would recommend it as a gift or for others it amazing!
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Super cute and takes pretty decent pictures! Easy to use. You can get them for pretty decent prices on amazon. I’ve had mine for like 4 years and it still works great
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost me more in the long run for my 7yr old