ElectronicsCamerasSLRsFuji
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow

by Fuji

#3 in SLRs

Color: Yellow Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)

How is the quality of the photos? Do you think this camera is worth the price? Would you recommend another Polaroid camera?
[brand:instanatural] Is worth the money and upkeep for film?
I’ve been very interested in an Instax mini 8?does it takes good pictures?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow!
Litzy H.
Brownsville, TX
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Litzy H.
super cute i love it! You can take it anywhere you want and capture awesome memories.
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
#PINK!!!! Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow So cute looking and retro! My kids love these cameras. Coolest pictures. Great price point. Very easy for anyone at any age to use. Super handy.
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Jackie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
When it comes to traveling or adventures, I always take things and make memories!!! Definitely and easlier way to get your pictures! I'm personally and person who wants things quick so this is definitely one of the things that gives your moment insitily!!!
Emilia L.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Emilia L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this camera and the Fujifilm printer. The good thing about the camera is the vintage style and looking how the film goes out in the moment you take the picture. But I have to say that I prefer way better the print because that way you know how the picture is gonna be. (With the camera I had bad experiences as loosing bunch of films because the light was bad for example)
Tania D.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Tania D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this camera as a set came with a photo album , frames etc . I was so shocked by how much I paid $50 , it takes such nice quality pictures I use it all the time I would recommend it especially when going on vacation this is such a fun camera to use:)
Jessica G.
El Paso, TX
This is a game changer as far as cameras go really simple to use yet still has a couple features to choose from.
Ksenia D.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Ksenia D.
I had this little camera for over 4 years, and I love it! I usually get my film on Amazon; since it has better deals for the film. I like to take it with me on a trip, or family event. Pass these pictures to friends & family members, for everlasting memories
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this camera for my daughter and I use it more than she does. It's the old school snap n print photo. It's neat if u love taking pics they have so many accessories to go with it as well to make it even more fun to have😁. For 59$ its worth it. Jus wish the film wasnt so pricey for them.
Patricia C.
Phoenix , AZ
Film is somewhat pricey but this is a great camera to have expecially when having family gatherings or just simple outtings. It's a must have! Comes in different colurs and has many different lighting setting that will take a little getting use to! But over all an awesome product
Katey S.
houston
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Katey S.
Purchased at: Target
Love my Polaroid camera so much! I love photography and anything retro so this is right up my ally 💗 these pictures are great to decorate your walls and be all tumblr. Only thing I would say is the downside is that with this camera you have to carry it around with you to be able to capture the exact picture you want and sometime I put it on the wrong settings and the pictures turn out bad. But it is definitely worth the buy just remeber to change the settings depending on where you are taking the photo. 💛 & these are the films I use Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Twin-Pack and you can purchase it at Target & Walgreens.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rilee J.
Richmond
il y a 10 mois
InstaNatural Is worth the money and upkeep for film?
April L. il y a 10 mois
Yes! I have 6 of the original polaroids and the film is way more expensive for those and it only comes with 8 shots! For the instax, you get 20 photos and it’s smaller, so it’s easier to bring around.😊