BY FUJI #73 in SLRs

Color: Yellow Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Julianna H.
This camera was totally worth the money. I wasn't so sure about the color when I ordered it, but it's the prettiest color of pastel yellow. I bought it off of amazon which is where I found it for the most inexpensive price. $58 well spent! It's so easy to use and photos print quickly and are super cute to hang up around a room!
Renee W.
Langhorne, PA
What can be cooler than instant photos? This is a great little camera to carry around in your purse and snap some instant moments. Only downside is the film price but you can definitely shop around and find a good deal. Pictures turn out great and I love how it tells you what light setting you should use.
Ali K.
Whitefish bay, WI
I got this for my birthday last year and it is totally worth the money of only about $50!!i use this almost every day and I found it on Amazon so it wasn't very hard to find ! The only problem is that film is very expensive
Anj C.
Fremont, CA
got this as a bridal party gift and i thought it was the cutest idea! the bride got every girl an instax camera in their favorite color and i'm soo happy that there was a yellow one available for me! sometimes it can be a little tricky to get lighting right and so you may waste a few precious films here and there but i certainly love owning my own polaroid camera and it's so portable and easy to snap away! i've since bought them for two of my other friends because i think it's a great gift for anyone!
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is the perfect analog camera for the weekend photographer. It is simple to load, easy to use and creates fun photos to share with family and friends. The film can make this hobby more expensive than digital, but it's well worth it to go old school.
Chelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this on Groupon & it came with film (20 - 2 : 10 pack) . The camera is light weight & comes with a mini wrist strap which is nice. the film is easy to insert. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who loves photography
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, for the price, it's a really great instant-camera! I have two of these actually. Remember to remove the batteries like with most electronics! The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because film is so expensive!
Kayla W.
Fun camera to have. The yellow is more of a pastel yellow, it's very pretty and you can buy different color add ons; case, straps. Film is a bit pricey. Make sure you always carry extra batteries AND film!
Ashley M.
Bay City, TX
I am absolutely obsessed with my Fijifilm camera! It's user friendly and has excellent picture quality. I love the size of the Polaroids as well.
Morgan L.
This is the closest I can find to the one I bought (same camera but color is Rilakkuma) and I adore it. I take it everywhere with me.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost me more in the long run for my 7yr old