Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow

by Fuji

Color: Yellow Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)

What is your rating 1-10? Any other polaroid brands that are good
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow I have this camera and I love... there a lens or other thing to selfie?
Is this worth it? My daughter wants one but is it going to cost me more in the long run for my 7yr old
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow!
houston
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Katey S.
Purchased at: Target
Love my Polaroid camera so much! I love photography and anything retro so this is right up my ally 💗 these pictures are great to decorate your walls and be all tumblr. Only thing I would say is the downside is that with this camera you have to carry it around with you to be able to capture the exact picture you want and sometime I put it on the wrong settings and the pictures turn out bad. But it is definitely worth the buy just remeber to change the settings depending on where you are taking the photo. 💛 & these are the films I use Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Twin-Pack and you can purchase it at Target & Walgreens.
Manahawkin, NJ
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Gabrielle T.
Purchased at: Amazon
A must bring on my days out! I absolutely love this camera. It has many different light settings so you can take photos indoors or outdoors, sunny or rainy, etc. Always bring it on vacation with me. Love having physical photos to look back on! #vacay #summer #vacayvibes
Minneapolis, MN
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Katelyn F.
The CUTEST easiest polaroid camera on the market. I know Fujifilm has updated their Instax minis, but my little camera has been along for the ride since 2014. It's taken a couple tumbles, but its built to last. Its easy to load, takes a great credit card size photos, and makes for a great conversation starter with the baby boomers haha! I stash it in my photo bag & whip it out at weddings. People love it! Look at how cute these little memories turn out 😍
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Unique pastel yellow color makes it different from the typical white ones. Like with any polaroid, sometimes the photos come out too dark or too light even when adjusting its camera settings.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Sara S.
This is such a cute camera. It looks adorable when you’re taking pictures with it, and obviously the instant picture part is incredible. Film is about $1 each photo but they’re cool photos so I don’t mind. They come out a little unfocused and fuzzy, and the colors of the photo have this unique color that only instant cameras have. It’s like an instant filter for your photo! The only complaint is that it can be hard for the camera to determine the right light setting if you aren’t in an either fully shaded or fully sunny area.
houston
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Jennifer R.
Im in love with this Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow! The color is so bright and it gives summer vibes! You can only put one pack of film at a time, and in one pack it has 10 films. It is really easy to use, its just like any other polaroid camera.
If you enjoy the feeling of a surprise in every shot you take, it will be with Fujifilm Instax Mini. I love the feeling of an instant film photo developing right in your hands! 📸
Springfield, MA
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow - Instant Film - Yellow uploaded by Mayra P.
Omg I just received this a few seconds ago my birthday gift from my boyfriend he got me this amazing camera he got me the case to carry it in and he got the eight boxes of the film which a box of the world bring 20 so I have 160 sheets for pictures and I am so excited for this I have wanted one and I now have one. Thank you baby I love it.
I bought my yellow Instax camera from Amazon for $60, yellow seemed to be the cheapest so I went ahead and got it, my first choice probably would've been pink, but either way, I love my camera! Taking physical pictures for once feels so good and you can look back on so many memories when you have the actual pictures in your hand.
This camera was totally worth the money. I wasn't so sure about the color when I ordered it, but it's the prettiest color of pastel yellow. I bought it off of amazon which is where I found it for the most inexpensive price. $58 well spent! It's so easy to use and photos print quickly and are super cute to hang up around a room!