BY FUJI #2 in SLRs

The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink)Features: Brightness adjustment dial: You can take a high-key photo easily: Accepts Fujifilm Instax Instant FilmProduces Credit Card-Sized PrintsFujinon 60mm f/12.7 LensOptical 0.37x Real Image ViewfinderAuto Exposure with Manual SwitchingBuilt-In FlashAA Battery Power Color: Pink Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• Is this worth it? I've been dying to get my hands on one ...2 Answers
  • I really want one of these cameras, but i don't know how ...1 Answers
  • I want this! I love! Is beautiful1 Answers
Bella F.
Winter springs
I got this about 2 years ago and have been in love with it ever since. It’s so simple to use- even a toddler could handle it. The pictures are great quality. It’s small and easy to carry around. Not easy to break. The only thing is film can get a little expensive as it’s I believe it’s about 13 dollars for 20 photos. But it’s not an everyday camera. I use it for special occasions and vacations. I’d definitely recommend this because no one has the time and drive to go to the store to get photos printed or print them at home. With this you get your photo instantly and get to keep the photo physically which is something no one does these days.
Jordan D.
Oh boy, how I love this little gadget.
I got this for Christmas a few years ago and I have been in love with it since. It's super easy to use, like ridiculously easy. It's light, it takes quality photos, and it's adorable. I have used it on countless occasions to photograph so many different events (indoors, at the beach, in the snow). Film is a little expensive depending on where you buy it from (I have found Walmart is cheapest) but that doesn't bother me. There are many different design packs for the film too. You can get different borders, or even black and white photos.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
I am in love with photography so this is the perfect purchase. It makes every event special by taking a picture that you are not able to retouch and edit it. It is a must have item for me to travel with and capture real life moments with. I added pictures from my brothers wedding and halloween just to prove how much I use it each time I do. It’s a timeless way to capture your life and honestly every single one of my friends has one as well!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Ericka B.
This has been one of my favorite presents ever. I take it everywhere and its indestructible. It has been used by my toddler cousins and still works perfectly, delivering beautiful quality. I have taken it with me everywhere from trips to school for projects and people always ask where they can get their own.
Lisa C.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink - Instant Film - Pink
It’s very easy to use. I love this mini camera. It’s cute. Not too big. Pictures come out amazing. We bought this from Walmart. We paid like $100 for this product. The film can be found at Nordstrom rack for about $10 bucks. The pictures come out with perfect lighting. I love it
Janine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Polaroids, I always did since I was a kid. A couple years ago I bought this camera from a friend for like 30 bucks and I've loved it ever since. Really easy to take pictures and has a few different settings. Develops the pictures fast and clear. I always like my pictures when I take it with this and I love being the photographer and taking pics of other people. I know this camera usually goes for like 70 at Walmart but I def think it's worth it and would recommend. Only con is the film is kind of expensive and it's only like 10 pictures in a pack. But it does come in different designs and colors.
Katie H.
Parma Heights, OH
I love this thing. It is so fun and retro. I like getting photos instantly and there are so many fun colors to choose from. The film is a bit pricy so i wouldnt go wasting it. I got the camera for a good deal on black friday so that was nice. Its good for scrapbooking but i dont really carry it around with me. Maybe when i go on an adventure i will bring it along.
Nava S.
Such a cute and fun camera! It’s definitely a fun thing to have around when with friends but I can’t comment on if I’d buy it myself or not. I like the idea of it but would have to play around with one a few more times before buying.
clara s.
Duluth , MN
This camera has always been reliable, but it is a pretty big investment. I bought it to take fun photos of my friends and the things I was doing, but if you want a good image, you have to know about the focal length and the quality of light etc. Had I known, I would have bought the polaroid printer that you can control with your smart phone, but this camera still takes outings with me quite a bit.
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
I want one so bad! But what color do you prefer them in?
Julia V.
So I just bought this one for my daughter but in raspberry. But the film is not cheap. Any tips or tricks or sites to get the film cheaper. Thanks!
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
How do you use it? And can you make video?
Brooke E.
What are the price ranges for one of these?
Kayleigh D.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink - Instant Film - Pink has anyone used this before? Worth purchasing? Do you feel you use it enough?