BY FUJI #5 in SLRs

At a GlanceCool and Compact! Fun Exciting! Instant Photos and Instant Sharing! Create instant fun and excitement with INSTAX instant cameras. Get credit - card sized photos in just seconds. Now in five great colors! see more...

Buy on Michael...
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I love this camera!! I love snapping a Polaroid picture at special events and my favorite color is blue so I love that! I think this camera takes great photos and I love having these for memories! I would say the photos are much better close up and it doesn’t perform great with distance photos! Overall I love this camera and would recommend this!
Jennifer D.
I absolutely adore this camera. The instant photos are great quality (for instant photo quality - I would obviously not be comparing the quality to a DSLR) and they are so much fun at parties. My kids all love taking pictures with it and changing film is so simple that even very small children can figure it out. The cameras are well made and durable. My kids have dropped ours several times and it looks and works as though it was brand new. Well worth the money.
Mimie J.
The insta mini 8 is a great Polaro polaroid camera. You could get a wide range of portraits such as scenery,portraits, and selfies. It has a wide range of colors and pictures turn out better in darker rooms rather in the sunlight. The cancer doesn’t catch too much detail, but it is great to have a physical photo that you can keep forever.
Kaitlyn L.
My Polaroid is great for fast, immediate pictures. It can get pricey‚ÄĒ it ends up being about a dollar per picture, but it is good quality and convenient to carry around.
Petrona L.
this camera is wonderful when it comes to capturing moments and wanting them at that same moment. you can also choose what condition/setting your in. i suggest this for people who really love taking pictures. this is also good for when going on trips!!
Kelsey B.
I love my instant camera! Growing up, I was obsessed with Polaroids so I was super excited when these cute things surfaced! Very reliable and makes capturing moments 10x better. The different film sheets you can get are super cute and perfect for decorating!!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
This is my top #FAVORITE polaroid camera. love how it snaps pictures and prints it out in the moment. How ever if the picture doesnt come out right , that is a waste of film.
Justine B.
Michigan
FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 with Strap and Batteries (Blue) - Not trying to be bias or anything, but I really love this camera. First off the color is just like the picture and the camera itself is smooth and easy to operate. I love the fact you can snap a photo and it is able to print out right in your hands. The camera was pricey, but not too pricey, it's a camera.. and the film can be pricey too, but I think it's worth it because it's unique and reminds me of how cameras were used before just ordering your print outs online and picking them up at Wal-Mart.
Avari I.
New York
OH-MY-GLORY!! I love love love this camera so much! It works like a charm, and it comes with flash, dont have good lighting? well flash will help! It's very easy to learn how to use it when i opened the box up minutes later i was already using it! This is something you should definitely buy, you can buy the film for the camera online, target, and other places!
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
I love taking photos with my Fuji Polaroid camera. The pictures themselves look super cute in my room and it’s always fun to find a place with friends to take some polaroids at!! I have 3 polaroid cameras but this one is the best I’ve got!
Sandra O.
Brooklyn, NY
If you run out of film and turn off your camera, when you put more film will it print the last picture taken?
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
What resolution/quality are these photos?
Megan J.
How much are the cameras and the film for them?
Stephanie P.
Where can you get more film?
ilse v.
Asten
is it worth the money? and are the pictures good?