Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue - Instant Film - Blue

by Fuji

#5 in SLRs

At a GlanceCool and Compact! Fun Exciting! Instant Photos and Instant Sharing! Create instant fun and excitement with INSTAX instant cameras. Get credit - card sized photos in just seconds. Now in five great colors!

Can I connect the camera with my phone and print photos?
How much can you find refills for this camera?
Is Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue - Instant Film - Blue worth the price point and how is the picture quality?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue - Instant Film - Blue!
Its a really good Polaroid camera and I use it about everyday. Its small and it fits in my purse. I've had it for about 4 months now and i couldn't be happier.
I really love this camera, I received it as a gift and use it every time for a holiday or celebration. The camera isn't too expensive I would say the films are pricey.
hanceville, AL
I absolutely love this camera. I got it for christmas and its probably my most favorite way to capture a memory in the moment. Its a great price and has lots of cute accessories for the camera and the pictures themselves. My favorite part is the the case you can get for the camera so you can carry it everywhere and not have to worry about it getting damaged.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue - Instant Film - Blue uploaded by Emma C.
Love this camera, brings back the nostalgia of old Polaroids without the cost of the expensive old film. The compact pictures are great and are such a fun addition to adventuring with friends! Love it and use it frequently.
Mexico, MO
My daughter got this from us for Christmas and she loves it! We use it all the time!! She started middle school this year and decorated her locker with her pictures. We use it way more than I thought we would and the film is not that exposure and there’s so many varieties.
Algérie
I was making a review about version 9 and this one it's not good as the 9 i really like the picturs of the version 8 instax it allways the Favorit one in my hart 😍😍
Camocim
Great product, anyone's dream ... I love to record the best moments and this camera helps me a lot in this ... she is very good for you who loves taking pictures like me. I like it too much, I have nothing to complain about this object.
Columbus , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great first Polaroid camera for a beginner. The price is cheap, the refills are pretty cheap, and the overall design is super cute. My only complaint is the flash. It washes out color, and sometimes makes focusing the camera hard, but other than that this is a great purchase that I would definitely reccomend.
Burtonsville, MD
Purchased at: Best Buy
I had a kids’ Barbie polaroid growing up which I loved. I did tons of research to find a new polaroid and this had the best reviews. I love the camera, it’s so much fun to use! The quality isn’t the best, but that’s to be expected with polaroids. I will say the automatic lighting settings aren’t great and many times my photos come out way too dark or light regardless of the setting I use. Other than that, I love the compact size and everything else
Montreal, QC
Love my new camera!! Its beautiful and easy to use. The color is exactly whats in the picture and the quality is as a normal polaroid. The only thing i dislike is that the paper is very expensive so i cannot go around taking pics like a crazy person as i wish hahahah so because is not cheap im just trying to capture special moments...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fontana, CA
a year ago
Maddie G. • 2 months ago
I'd say it's a better deal to get the bundles that come with the carrying case and extra film on black Friday or amazon. Overall I'd say it's worth the price, and the picture quality is good as well, you just need to use the right lighting.
Houston
2 years ago
Hannah R. • 8 months ago
Make sure you're following a lighting indicator on the front of the camera properly, and adjust accordingly especially when indoors. Also try to limit movement while shooting (both you and your subject.)