BY FUJI

The black Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the Instax Mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source. Color: Black Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• What's the price please?1 Answers
  • Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so w...1 Answers
  • So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time...2 Answers
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Seriously the cutest, most user friendly instant camera! Fits great in my hands and the pictures are perfect!
Wendy B.
Lewisville, NC
Awesome retro Christmas gift. Easy to use, instant gratfication. My daughter loves it!
Kayla M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS I USE IT EVERY DAY I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND AND ITS MATTE BLACK KSJDJDKFKF
Madison L.
Love my instax camera I have a mini and the wide, mini is great for travelling and smaller photos the wide is better for photos with a view or more people in it. Would recommend 100 times over awesome cameras
Kristen M.
Salmon Arm , BC
This is an affordable camera and it's really easy to use. I love that fujifilm brought back this classic gadget in a fun new way! My only complaint is that the film is pretty pricey.. it works out to be usually about $1 per photo, which adds up quickly, but still a really fun thing.

We used this at our wedding as our guest book! People took photos and glued them to scrapbook pages with messages. It was awesome and everyone had tons of fun!
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Alex L.
I was gifted this during Christmas and love taking photos with it. The pictures comes out great and it is easy to use. However, I often forget to change the light settings so sometimes the pictures will come out washed out due to too much light.
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product is amazing, the only downside is that the film is expensive but if you go online and look sometimes you can find it on the cheaper side. It easy to use and portable. A little bit of advice is to research the prices before you buy I know they sell this at urban outfitters for 100 dollars but if you look carefully you can find it for cheaper. I found mine on amazon for 60. If it wasn't for how much the film is I would have given it 5 stars.
Ramon G.
I really love this camera, i love the way that the photograph are the shape, the small size that you can take it anywhere. But the films are kind of expensive, But i dont really care that because i love my camera!!💙
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I adore this camera. Polaroid is making a comeback and the Instax Mini 8 is so user friendly and you can get different boards for the film. This is perfect for girls night or date night. I take mine with me almost anywhere in a sling bag, purchased separately.
Reagan C.
So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time.... So does this have a charger to charge it or does it take batteries? How are the pictures? What color should I get? Is this a good camera?
ghada D.
tunis
What's the price please?
Kayla M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what would be the difference between this one and the new one?
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
So I was going to buy this but realized that I knew nothing about it. I'm going on a trip soon and want the photos instantly printed. How good is the quality and how durable is it?