Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black

by Fuji

The black Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the Instax Mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source. Color: Black Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)

What's the price please?
So I was going to buy this but realized that I knew nothing about it. I'm going on a trip soon and want the photos instantly printed. How good is the quality and how durable is it?
Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what would be the difference between this one and the new one?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black!
Love Fuji Film Cameras! They are my world, so easy to use, so much fun and amazing! I have a whole wall full of Polaroids! It’s kinda expensive but i leaned to check amazon, Best Buy, Michaels for sales and cheeper prices, especially with film!
This camera is amazing . I absolutely recommend you get this camera. They come in many different colors like sky blue, pink ect...
Works really well but don't like how expensive film is and how quickly you run out of it. Also you can't take pictures of the sun
Medford, MA
Love cameras that can print out photos in an instant. I am in love with this product. I would recommend it to others.
Taylors, SC
Seriously the cutest, most user friendly instant camera! Fits great in my hands and the pictures are perfect!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this camera so much. I absolutely adore the polaroids and have taken so many now!
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black uploaded by Wendy B.
Awesome retro Christmas gift. Easy to use, instant gratfication. My daughter loves it!
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS I USE IT EVERY DAY I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND AND ITS MATTE BLACK KSJDJDKFKF
Safi
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
I was gifted this during Christmas and love taking photos with it. The pictures comes out great and it is easy to use. However, I often forget to change the light settings so sometimes the pictures will come out washed out due to too much light.