BY FUJI #50 in SLRs

The black Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the Instax Mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source. Color: Black Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• What's the price please?1 Answers
  • Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so w...1 Answers
  • So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time...2 Answers
Buy on Michael...
Jennifer M.
I bought this camera for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it! The photos come out with great quality and it's such a great way to start a little photo album. The black is matte and would make a great gift for anybody and would make a great gift for any guy in your life such as dad, brother, son, boyfriend etc. You won't regret getting this camera it's definitely worth every penny!💛💛
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
This camera is my favorite. It's a cute way to capture memories instantly. The features on it make your pictures turn out even better. I recommend this camera to anyone who travels a lot or just doesn't like to use their phone all the time to take pictures.
Jenn M.
I got this camera for a good price off of amazon and I'm super happy with it. Its so simple to use, with a guide for the flash and a simple button to take pictures. I love the aesthetic of polaroids, and I would totally recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have the white camera, I didn't see the option for that - but it's all the same no matter the color. This is absolutely a great camera to have if you want those nostalgic type photos. I bring this one on road trips as well as my other cameras. Must have in my opinion! Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black
Kaitlyn G.
It's a extremely cute new camera. It is a lot of fun and you can take it any where. The only problem is the film is expensive and sometimes it doesn't work or doesn't come out the way you planned.
Works really well but don't like how expensive film is and how quickly you run out of it. Also you can't take pictures of the sun
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Love cameras that can print out photos in an instant. I am in love with this product. I would recommend it to others.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Seriously the cutest, most user friendly instant camera! Fits great in my hands and the pictures are perfect!
Wendy B.
Lewisville, NC
Awesome retro Christmas gift. Easy to use, instant gratfication. My daughter loves it!
Kayla M.
I LOVE THIS I USE IT EVERY DAY I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND AND ITS MATTE BLACK KSJDJDKFKF
Reagan C.
So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time.... So does this have a charger to charge it or does it take batteries? How are the pictures? What color should I get? Is this a good camera?
ghada D.
tunis
What's the price please?
Kayla M.
Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what would be the difference between this one and the new one?
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
So I was going to buy this but realized that I knew nothing about it. I'm going on a trip soon and want the photos instantly printed. How good is the quality and how durable is it?