Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black

by Fuji

The black Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the Instax Mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source. Color: Black Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)

What's the price please?
So I was going to buy this but realized that I knew nothing about it. I'm going on a trip soon and want the photos instantly printed. How good is the quality and how durable is it?
Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what would be the difference between this one and the new one?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black!
Hoboken, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this as a christmas present one year and actually for the longest time I didn't use it because i was worried about getting the perfect photo. But, once you get past that and actually use it for fun in the moment photos, you love it. It's the perfect thing to bring to a wedding, a brunch, a birthday, any outing really. It's not about the perfect photo, thats what your iphone is for. This is about those fun days and to make it even more fun. It does take a few minutes for the photo to develop but thats part of the fun, especially when youre with people. It forces you to enjoy the moment and then when you remember to check on the photo its always a nice surprise. Better than taking 15 versions of the same group photo. Love this, bought my boyfriend a different instax for his birthday and he uses it all the time.
Riverside, CA
I love my camera so much. It fits right in my purse. It was worth the price and it definitely met my expectations. It's easy to use and I love the setting. The layout and the size is just great. I would recommend
Hoquiam, WA
I gifted this camera to my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. One of the best things that I have every purchased. He and I have so many photos from trips we've taken or just beautiful moments in general. I would recommend everyone to get this camera and they would not regret it.
Westport, CT
Always wanted to buy this camera. it took me a while to actually buy it, but now I did and it was the best decision ever. great for save special moments. me and my boyfriend always have fun playing with this camera. not sure yet about with options with the flash. but soon I'll figure it out. I'm completely in love with this camera.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I bought this camera for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it! The photos come out with great quality and it's such a great way to start a little photo album. The black is matte and would make a great gift for anybody and would make a great gift for any guy in your life such as dad, brother, son, boyfriend etc. You won't regret getting this camera it's definitely worth every penny!πŸ’›πŸ’›
Dallas , TX
This camera is my favorite. It's a cute way to capture memories instantly. The features on it make your pictures turn out even better. I recommend this camera to anyone who travels a lot or just doesn't like to use their phone all the time to take pictures.
I got this camera for a good price off of amazon and I'm super happy with it. Its so simple to use, with a guide for the flash and a simple button to take pictures. I love the aesthetic of polaroids, and I would totally recommend this product.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have the white camera, I didn't see the option for that - but it's all the same no matter the color. This is absolutely a great camera to have if you want those nostalgic type photos. I bring this one on road trips as well as my other cameras. Must have in my opinion! Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera - Black - Instant Film - Black
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this camera. I have the white one, which I love. Super reliable, easy to use, and pictures take seconds to develop. First time I bought this I was completely satisfied and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking at instant pictures.
It's a extremely cute new camera. It is a lot of fun and you can take it any where. The only problem is the film is expensive and sometimes it doesn't work or doesn't come out the way you planned.