BY FUJI #52 in SLRs

The black Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the Instax Mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source. Color: Black Specifications: Instant Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" Picture size: 62 x 46mm Shooting range / Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec. Exposure control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter) Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment) Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research) Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack) see more...

• What's the price please?1 Answers
  • Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what woul...1 Answers
  • So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time.... So ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Growing up, I LOVED the Polaroid cameras! I have been wanting one for so long. I was going to purchase one at Black Friday, and I actually received one in the mail from a company that I do a lot of business with. #LuckyMe. These cameras are great and they take really great pics! They are so fun! You can get film with designs around the edges and fun stickers to put around the edges! They are great for the holidays because you can snap pics and share the memories immediately! The only reason I gave this 4 stars and not 5 is due to the cost of the film. It's a tad pricey. One 10-sheet pack will run you between $6-$10 (depending on where you buy it from). But I still LOVE the camera!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Love love love this camera. I had been wanting it for a long time but it was a little too pricey for me so I decided to go on Amazon and found one for a much better price. This camera is so easy to use, convenient and fit right in my purse. I also love the size of the mini polaroid film I think its great. I would recommend this camera its great for any occasion or for traveling even for gifting it to someone. Film can be a little expensive too so I recommend looking on amazon.
Mαriαh R.
Love Fuji Film Cameras! They are my world, so easy to use, so much fun and amazing! I have a whole wall full of Polaroids! It’s kinda expensive but i leaned to check amazon, Best Buy, Michaels for sales and cheeper prices, especially with film!
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have had this camera for about three months. I have taken it from Florida to California and everywhere in between. I loved the pics it took but it is difficult to get the hang of. Recently my film wasn't developing at all. Not sure if it was a bad pack of film or the camera. It was a great priced camera but I hope it can last longer than 3 months.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
This is an amazing purchase for anyone who loves to take pictures. It's so easy to use, easy to put film in and easy to snap pictures. It's great at parties everyone loves to take a picture home from the night. If you are thinking about getting one of these just do it because you will not be disappointed.
Jennifer M.
I bought this camera for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it! The photos come out with great quality and it's such a great way to start a little photo album. The black is matte and would make a great gift for anybody and would make a great gift for any guy in your life such as dad, brother, son, boyfriend etc. You won't regret getting this camera it's definitely worth every penny!💛💛
Allyson M.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love this camera. I have the white one, which I love. Super reliable, easy to use, and pictures take seconds to develop. First time I bought this I was completely satisfied and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking at instant pictures.
jaheidi r.
Watsonville, CA
Love this camera and how it comes out is amazing 😍 I don't regret getting one and I got one on amazon which wasn't bad at all. It's small so I'm able to take it when I'm out and able to take amazing pictures that I can hang up
Miz A.
I love my camera so much. It fits right in my purse. It was worth the price and it definitely met my expectations. It's easy to use and I love the setting. The layout and the size is just great. I would recommend
Katelyn B.
Seattle , WA
I gifted this camera to my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. One of the best things that I have every purchased. He and I have so many photos from trips we've taken or just beautiful moments in general. I would recommend everyone to get this camera and they would not regret it.
Reagan C.
So I have been wanting a camera like this for a long time.... So does this have a charger to charge it or does it take batteries? How are the pictures? What color should I get? Is this a good camera?
ghada D.
tunis
What's the price please?
Kayla M.
Is there gonna be an update on the Polaroids? And if so what would be the difference between this one and the new one?
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
So I was going to buy this but realized that I knew nothing about it. I'm going on a trip soon and want the photos instantly printed. How good is the quality and how durable is it?