Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera, 1/60 sec Shutter Speed, 62x46mm Picture Size, Raspberry

BY FUJI

The FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera (Raspberry) automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the l see more...

• Are there other film packs for this besides the rainbow p...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy one? i wannnt. is this expensive?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they'll be getting any new colors soon?1 Answers
nicole g.
carson
I love this camera so much , I’ve travel with it all over like to Mexico and japan and to France , I love how it’s easy to use and now that heavy, i got my camera in this dusty rose color but there are more to choose from
Lisa H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this camera and super love the raspberry color. I always love bringing my instax mini 8 with me to friend gatherings. It's super easy to use and fun to have a print right away. I love being able to hand out the Polaroids to all my friends so they get to cherish our memories.
Darcy C.
Super neat little camera, I love being able to have my photos developed on the spot, even though they're very small and mini photos but it's cute and great for scrapbooks. The price is decent and I love this color. The only thing that's annoying is that I've barely had it for a year and the little lens where you turn to select different lightning modes just doesn't work for me. It only selects the first option even though I try to select one for sunny or cloudy days, leaving my photos darker or super bright when it shouldn't be. Otherwise, it's a decent camera for what you're paying.
Reyno , AR
I bought this as a Christmas gift. In Raspberry and Grape. This is so cute & Cool. I'm wanting one for myself. Easy quick fast pictures. Instant development. I am in love with them Highly recommended.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
This camera is so stinking cute! The instant print photos are about half the size of the old-school Polaroids, but I find that perfect. They are credit card sized and fit fantastically into a wallet! The film is quite pricey though, so this is definitely not a camera for small children who might see this as a toy. The camera is also very easy to use. When you turn it on, there are sensors that will detect what the best lighting to use is. Also the flash is non-optional; the camera will flash with every single picture. This gives the pictures a sort of old-school washed out effect. I think it's pretty, but if you don't want the flash in every photo, it might be helpful to cover the light with a piece of electrical tape.
Brenda G.
Such an awesome camera! It's so much fun to use and it's so neat be able to develop your photos instantly! A little bit confusing when you first start using it but once you get the hang of it you won't wanna stop taking pictures with it! Price is a little bit expensive but so worth it! This camera is good quality. Great for trips to theme parks, date night, or just hanging out. Another great thing about the mini is that the photos are the perfect size to put in your planner- that's if you are a planner person. I love this camera!
Erica B.
The camera is cute and fun to use. I take mine on every trip I go on to capture memories and have a physical copy of it as soon as I take the picture. The flash works great, but your pictures don't always turn out the way they you like them to. I think that is one thing that is great about it though, you never know what the picture is going to turn out to be. A huge cons about this camera though is the price of the film.
Olivia Christine P.
Bronx, NY
This camera is ADORABLE. Great flash quality and a perfect fit for indoor and outdoor photos. The camera is easy to use but the flash indicator can sometimes get confusing if you are in funky lighting. The coolest feature? The variety of film colors you can choose from! A great gift for all ages.
Martha L.
This camera gets 4 1/2 stars, because even though the photos are meant to be like the old quality ones, it has a weird hue to it that doesn't pick up on certain colors and it ruins the picture. Otherwise it's great! It's easy to use, works very quickly and most of the time you can take satisfying photos. Its not that affordable, but it's nice to have.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have this for maybe 2 years now? And I am still in love with it till today! I take it with me to all my adventures and it's super cute and not bulky! I love the way the Polaroids come out! My favorite ever and definitely recommend everyone to look into them! Personally the film is a little expensive but helllloooo Amazon! :)
Javiera I.
Maipu, Santiago
Where can i buy one? i wannnt. is this expensive?
Brenda G.
Does anyone know if they'll be getting any new colors soon?
Erika P.
Phoenix, AZ
Are there other film packs for this besides the rainbow pack and white border. Can you get solid color packs or print border packs?