BY FUJIFILM #3 in Digital Cameras

Instax Mini 7S With it s exposure control adjustment this camera is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera that will no doubt become a family favorite. With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini Film, superior images are just an instant away. Fujinon Lens - f=60mm. Electronic Shutter 1/60 sec. Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust. Manual exposure compensation. Weight: 11.29 oz. Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4". Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film. see more...

• I really want one of these.... Is it really worth the hype and pr...3 Answers
  • Debating between the instax or Polaroid.. what do you guys think?5 Answers
  • I have been thinking of buying one of these .. would they recomme...3 Answers
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera
  • "This is a pricey camera, and it's only worth it if you're actually going to use it and have money to replace the film (which usually costs around 20$), but those things aside, this camera is so much fun!" in 10 reviews
  • "Even though like most instant film cameras, there is an air of unexpectedness to the photos you take, you will find out that the film is a little pricey, so learn your angles/lighting, and pay attention to how you have your settings programmed!" in 9 reviews
  • "love how polaroid has came back in style, this is a very cute camera and comes in different colors the film is pricey but you get quick photos to save and share with everybody" in 5 reviews
  • "Recently, I've been seeing a lot of my friends uploading their polaroids on Instagram and Tumblr and I really liked the way these pictures turned out." in 5 reviews
  • "Affordable and super easy to use, a great gift for anyone who loves cameras." in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Instax mini 7s. It is absolutely worth the cost. Replacing the film is a bit pricey, but again I think it's worth it. I am able to carry this is my purse and capture moments everywhere we go. I love the instant printing, because in today's day we get so wrapped up in taking photos on our phones we don't ever actually print them. This camera has different setting for different environments and I love that you can take indoor photos with low light.

Overall ♡ I love this camera!!
Makinzie J.
I got this camera for my birthday and it’s my first instant camera. I have talked to friends who have the 7s because I have the 8 and wasn’t too sure what made them different but there really isn’t much difference. Anyway I love the photos this camera takes and I love that you can find different kinds of film with cute designs for them too. I think that it is a bit of a chunky piece to carry around so I recommend getting a case that has a strap (they are $5 at Walmart). There’s nothing bad that I have to say about it and it’s pretty simple to use which is nice. It’s a good camera for beginners who want to get used to using instant cameras. It has a feature that indicates what light setting you should use for the photo so you don’t get an under or over exposed photo. If you’ve been wanting one, I recommend investing in one. They are not too expensive for a camera and I often see them on sale at Target and Michaels crafts. The film can get a bit pricey in my opinion but it’s so cool and a good way to capture moments you want to remember. My favorite film is the monochrome one it looks amazing for more artistic shots!
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera was like $60 at Walmart. The film itself is expensive to me at $1 a print. It’s easy to use, there’s four settings on this camera, make sure you’re using the right one before you waste the film. I recommend it if you have extra money for film.
Rini S.
This is such a fun camera! It's small, easily fits in your purse/backpack and is super easy to use. If you actually use it and take it on your trips, you can get some really cool pictures. Just know that buying the camera is only one cost, you will constant have to buy the Polaroids and they're not super cheap.
Haley S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Never owned one, but used this frequently due to my cousins owning 2 of these. I love how the pics come out in good quality. What I dislike is how small they are, but overall it’s a good product and I hope to get one in the future because I’m trying to get into photography.
Cierra C.
Rowland, NC
For the nostalgic film lovers, this camera is great at bringing back old memories. Stick with the normal photo packs or get creative and get colorful ones or the ones with designs. Lots of fun for amateur photographers and perhaps even experienced ones!
Taylor C.
Wilmington, NC
It's a fun camera for sure. It's great for parties and events where you want tangible photos to give out. However film is a little pricey so you'll have to shell out some money for that. But that aside, it's a really fun camera that and is very easy to use!
Joshua M.
These are fun little camera but they don't always produce the best images. If it's funny, sometimes everything will be blown out. Indoors with a normal amount of light? Sometimes everything is pitch black. The novelty of these cameras is really fun and sometimes you can get great images. But more often then not the photos are crap and add the hefty price of getting new film cartridges and it's just not worth it. Maybe buy an insta printer that can connect to your phone instead.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
The Fujifilm Instax Mini is fun and cute.  The prints are small and you can place them in so many places.  The size of the camera is pretty small and you can hold it or place in a purse.  It is lightweight as well.  The only con to this is taking a photo in the dark at night time.  I do not recommend using this at night because you will not get everything in the photo.  Other than that, fun easy to use and a great staple for photo taking.
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great camera for a externally reasonable price. While posting photos to the internet and saving them on devices is the current method, nothing can beat the irresistible feeling of physical photos and sharing them. I have thousands of Polaroids and they're some of my most prized possessions. Via la photoFuji Film USA 16273398 Mini 8 Camera WhiteFujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera with Instant Film + Case + Battery + Cleaning KitFujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Twin-Pack
Thania B.
I want one. Where can I get one?
Kaitlyn W.
Does it come in other colors??
Katie H.
Dying to try this but it seems a little pricey. I like the style of it but is it as bulky and heavy as it looks?
Olivia L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I want one! I need one or I will die! Do you guys know where you can get one for less that $60?
Irene G.
leganes
Is this a camera that you can take everywhere or is heavy ?