BY FUJIFILM #3 in Digital Cameras

Instax Mini 7S With it s exposure control adjustment this camera is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera that will no doubt become a family favorite. With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini Film, superior images are just an instant away. Fujinon Lens - f=60mm. Electronic Shutter 1/60 sec. Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust. Manual exposure compensation. Weight: 11.29 oz. Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4". Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film. see more...

• I really want one of these.... Is it really worth the hype and pr...3 Answers
  • Debating between the instax or Polaroid.. what do you guys think?4 Answers
  • I have been thinking of buying one of these .. would they recomme...2 Answers
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera
  • "This is a pricey camera, and it's only worth it if you're actually going to use it and have money to replace the film (which usually costs around 20$), but those things aside, this camera is so much fun!" in 10 reviews
  • "Even though like most instant film cameras, there is an air of unexpectedness to the photos you take, you will find out that the film is a little pricey, so learn your angles/lighting, and pay attention to how you have your settings programmed!" in 9 reviews
  • "Affordable and super easy to use, a great gift for anyone who loves cameras." in 5 reviews
  • "love how polaroid has came back in style, this is a very cute camera and comes in different colors the film is pricey but you get quick photos to save and share with everybody" in 5 reviews
  • "Recently, I've been seeing a lot of my friends uploading their polaroids on Instagram and Tumblr and I really liked the way these pictures turned out." in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Instax mini 7s. It is absolutely worth the cost. Replacing the film is a bit pricey, but again I think it's worth it. I am able to carry this is my purse and capture moments everywhere we go. I love the instant printing, because in today's day we get so wrapped up in taking photos on our phones we don't ever actually print them. This camera has different setting for different environments and I love that you can take indoor photos with low light.

Overall ♡ I love this camera!!
Makinzie J.
I got this camera for my birthday and it’s my first instant camera. I have talked to friends who have the 7s because I have the 8 and wasn’t too sure what made them different but there really isn’t much difference. Anyway I love the photos this camera takes and I love that you can find different kinds of film with cute designs for them too. I think that it is a bit of a chunky piece to carry around so I recommend getting a case that has a strap (they are $5 at Walmart). There’s nothing bad that I have to say about it and it’s pretty simple to use which is nice. It’s a good camera for beginners who want to get used to using instant cameras. It has a feature that indicates what light setting you should use for the photo so you don’t get an under or over exposed photo. If you’ve been wanting one, I recommend investing in one. They are not too expensive for a camera and I often see them on sale at Target and Michaels crafts. The film can get a bit pricey in my opinion but it’s so cool and a good way to capture moments you want to remember. My favorite film is the monochrome one it looks amazing for more artistic shots!
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Definitely a fun little Polaroid camera to have. Exactly what I expected. Film can be pricey but they're fun to take occasionally. They're very small polaroids, so I prefer my original Polaroid to this one but it's a fun one to keep on-hand! Easy to use. Slightly tricky to figure out the best lighting if you're new to using polaroids. But it DOES have a flash. They've made all kinds of types of film (b&w, fun film boarders, etc). You can even find adorable instax photo frames at Urban Outfitters just for this film! 9/10 recommend!
Kelsey B.
I not only have the mini 7s - but the 8 as well! I love the whole concept of this camera. It's cute, pretty affordable and helps you capture your favorite moments. Some pros: very easy to use, instructions are pretty straight forward and very cute colors/accessories. Cons: Only can hold 10 slips of film in a cartridge (they are pretty pricey for how much you get - I advise stocking up on amazon!) I really liked this product and it would make a great gift to a camera lover or honestly anyone. :)
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
The Fujifilm Instax Mini is fun and cute.  The prints are small and you can place them in so many places.  The size of the camera is pretty small and you can hold it or place in a purse.  It is lightweight as well.  The only con to this is taking a photo in the dark at night time.  I do not recommend using this at night because you will not get everything in the photo.  Other than that, fun easy to use and a great staple for photo taking.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
such a cute and cool little gadget.  It is super user friendly.  Not only is it super stylish it prints out your pictures instantly.  Come on a poloroid camera is always cool, but a cute stylish compact one is the best.  We used this for my baby shower as a "guest Book" guests took pictures and stuck them in a book it was awesome and a hit.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I received this product from my wonderful hubby for Christmas 2017. It reminds me of the 80s Polaroid cameras and I love the way the photos look vintage when they develop. I like that it is a large enough to fit in your hands but not too large to hold. The case is great too. The only downside is that if you keep the case on, the shutter button is a bit difficult to push. Also your fingers can get in the way of the viewfinder. I may have to retire my DSLR Canon camera and invest in a bunch of film for this thing. I AM IN LOVE!!! I would definitely highly recommend it.
Jonnay V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this camera in the raspberry color and it's the cutest thing ever! When I first got it I wasn't really sure how to use it, but it's pretty simple to change the film and adjust the settings. It's a great camera for beginners and the best part is that your photos print out immediately and now you can have your memories and moments captured right in front of you. I'd say the only downside is the price of the film. It is a bit expensive depending on where you buy it from, some places have a higher markup than others so that's important to keep in mind if you're considering buying this. Do your research and pick out the best place with the best prices for it!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
OMG! This is what I desperately want for CHRISTMAS!! The Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera is something I've been eyeing for a long while! I love the fact that the pictures you take actually come out of the camera itself! I had one similar to this growing up...so this would be everything to me!! #giftcrush #contest #influenster!
Cierra C.
Lumberton
For the nostalgic film lovers, this camera is great at bringing back old memories. Stick with the normal photo packs or get creative and get colorful ones or the ones with designs. Lots of fun for amateur photographers and perhaps even experienced ones!
Thania B.
I want one. Where can I get one?
Kaitlyn W.
Does it come in other colors??
Katie H.
Dying to try this but it seems a little pricey. I like the style of it but is it as bulky and heavy as it looks?
Olivia L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I want one! I need one or I will die! Do you guys know where you can get one for less that $60?
Irene G.
leganes
Is this a camera that you can take everywhere or is heavy ?