BY FUJIFILM #3 in Digital Cameras

Instax Mini 7S With it s exposure control adjustment this camera is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera that will no doubt become a family favorite. With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini Film, superior images are just an instant away. Fujinon Lens - f=60mm. Electronic Shutter 1/60 sec. Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust. Manual exposure compensation. Weight: 11.29 oz. Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4". Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film. see more...

• Debating between the instax or Polaroid.. what do you guys think?4 Answers
  • I have been thinking of buying one of these .. would they recommend...2 Answers
  • Does it come in other colors??14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is a pricey camera, and it's only worth it if you're actually going to use it and have money to replace the film (which usually costs around 20$), but those things aside, this camera is so much fun!" in 10 reviews
  • "Even though like most instant film cameras, there is an air of unexpectedness to the photos you take, you will find out that the film is a little pricey, so learn your angles/lighting, and pay attention to how you have your settings programmed!" in 9 reviews
  • "Affordable and super easy to use, a great gift for anyone who loves cameras." in 5 reviews
  • "love how polaroid has came back in style, this is a very cute camera and comes in different colors the film is pricey but you get quick photos to save and share with everybody" in 5 reviews
  • "Recently, I've been seeing a lot of my friends uploading their polaroids on Instagram and Tumblr and I really liked the way these pictures turned out." in 5 reviews
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love this camera so much it's so cute and heavy duty which is a biggie for me because I'm kind of clumsy and I easily drop my things. I've dropped this camera a few times and it till works perfectly.
It has different settings depending on whether you're outside or inside so the flash doesn't come out too bright. I highly recommend using the settings because it's automatically set in indoors and the flash is high so its can sometimes make everyone look too pale.
The pictures come out perfectly and develop on about a minute just be sure not to shake it!
My friend has the 8 and I've used it but I honestly like the 7s better because the only good thing about the 8 is that it's slimmer. Otherwise it's the same thing only the 8 is flimsy because she broke hers within the same month she got it.
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
So I love this camera, it's so cute and the photos it takes are so cute too. It's fairly easy to use but I find myself taking multiple photos just to get the exposure right and the photo framed perfectly as the viewfinder is, of course, a bit offset from the lens. I wish it were a bit lighter and smaller but it's to be expected with an instant camera. While I've seen the film go for a pretty hefty price, I always find a two pack (10 photos per cartridge) on Walmart.com for maybe $12 so I always stock up! Super cheap that way and I don't feel bad at all about getting that perfectly framed photo!
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
This is the 7s, but I actually bought the mini 8. It's basically the same thing. I love my Fujifilm instax mini 8 so much. I stocked up on film from eBay. They have the best prices to buy in bulk. I bought some color lens to make the pictures even better. I also but film stickers instead of buying film that had characters. It's a lot cheaper & a little something to the film. I have so much fun with my camera. I'm glad I was able to get it for 60 bucks rather than what they're going for now. Which is 80+! I just need to invest in a camera case so I can carry it with me.
Celene C.
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
I have this camera as well as the older first generation version of it and I absolutely LOVE them.

I had a Polaroid growing up and loved the instantness of getting the picture you just took. But it has gotten incredibly pricey to purchase film for the original Polaroid cameras. So I am so thankful Fujifilm has made this alternative version.

It is compact and easy to carry around and the film for it is pretty inexpensive, especially in bulk, making it incredibly easy to capture our favorite moments and have vintage quality pictures to keep for ever!
hiba w.
hiba w.
Newark, DE
Got this camera as a gift in the color black. I love it but you really need to know how to use it to get the best camera quality. The pictures develop in less than 10 minutes and it is very easy to use. The flash is always on so beware of trying to take pictures in bright setting or else it will come out extremely white washed. Also taking photos at close range is best so that the camera can focus since it's autofocus. Other than that, I love using my Instax Mini whenever I travel
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert
I've had this for a couple of years now and I absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of photography, especially when it's a non-digital form. This camera takes good enough pictures, given the proper lighting. It's a lot of fun to be able to take the pictures and instantly have the physical copy, especially with the prints being so small. The one downfall is that the film cartridges are slightly on the expensive side. However, I definitely think that it's a good investment!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend. I've been using it ever since! I think I've had this for maybe over 3 years & it's still in great condition. I don't really like it how you have to play with the settings because I still can't capture pictures with great lighting :(
TIPS: (1) Purchase your camera online or at your local Walmart. Places like urban outfitters or tilly's has them on sale for twice that price! (2) Buy the film on Amazon! Way cheaper! Save $$
Heather C.
Heather C.
Seminole, FL
I absolutely love this camera! I bought mine from Walmart for $59, cheapest I've found. I get all my film from Amazon. The quality of the photo isn't the best out there, it has kind of a vintage look to it but I love that! I'm still trying to figure out a way to display all my Polaroids I've taken with this camera. Urban outfitters has some adorable frames for the pictures as well. I take this camera with me almost everywhere I go.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love my Instax mini. I love that I get instant gratification with it and it makes it extremely easy to share memories with your friends. The initial price of the camera is not too bad but if you are like me and you take lots of pictures then you may be in trouble because the film costs about 20$ in store. It is roughly about a dollar per picture which can add up pretty fast if you are shutter happy as I am.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
I got this camera for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. it's difficult to know when to use the right flash settings so some of my pictures come out either too exposed or super dark. the films are around $20 a pack, so basically 1 dollar for each picture. I got a pack of 50 on Amazon for about 30 dollars. it's really fun and cute to use, and it's nice to decorate your room with the pictures.
Thania B.
Thania B.
I want one. Where can I get one?
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Does it come in other colors??
Katie H.
Katie H.
Dying to try this but it seems a little pricey. I like the style of it but is it as bulky and heavy as it looks?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I want one! I need one or I will die! Do you guys know where you can get one for less that $60?
Irene G.
Irene G.
leganes
Is this a camera that you can take everywhere or is heavy ?