Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera

Instax Mini 7S With it s exposure control adjustment this camera is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera that will no doubt become a family favorite. With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini Film, superior images are just an instant away. Fujinon Lens - f=60mm. Electronic Shutter 1/60 sec. Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust. Manual exposure compensation. Weight: 11.29 oz. Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4". Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
I would love to try this product out 💕?
How much is this camera? Is it good for kids?
Start your review of Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...(which usually costs around 20$), but those things aside, this camera is so much fun!in reviews
...unexpectedness to the photos you take, you will find out that the film is a little pricey, so learn your angles/lighting, and pay attention to how you have your settings programmed!in reviews
Affordable and super easy to use, a great gift for anyone who loves cameras.in reviews
love how polaroid has came back in style, this is a very cute camera and comes in different colors the film is pricey but you get quick photos to save and share with everybodyin reviews
...their polaroids on Instagram and Tumblr and I really liked the way these pictures turned out.in reviews
Makinzie J.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I got this camera for my birthday and it’s my first instant camera. I have talked to friends who have the 7s because I have the 8 and wasn’t too sure what made them different but there really isn’t much difference. Anyway I love the photos this camera takes and I love that you can find different kinds of film with cute designs for them too. I think that it is a bit of a chunky piece to carry around so I recommend getting a case that has a strap (they are $5 at Walmart). There’s nothing bad that I have to say about it and it’s pretty simple to use which is nice. It’s a good camera for beginners who want to get used to using instant cameras. It has a feature that indicates what light setting you should use for the photo so you don’t get an under or over exposed photo. If you’ve been wanting one, I recommend investing in one. They are not too expensive for a camera and I often see them on sale at Target and Michaels crafts. The film can get a bit pricey in my opinion but it’s so cool and a good way to capture moments you want to remember. My favorite film is the monochrome one it looks amazing for more artistic shots!
Shaniaa B.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Shaniaa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend bought me this in blue for my anniversary and i took a pic of us when went on a picnic. I love it so much n im glad im able to take selfies and see my self while taking the selfie. And i love the color so much.
Angela  S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Angela  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this little camera. I bought it when my daughter graduated from UNR this year. Its really cute, compact and a lot of fun. It took really good photos and its great having the photos so quickly. Pretty reasonably priced as well! 😁
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She’s only 5 years old and she loves it . Takes pictures of random things pictures of her. Coolest part is that the picture comes right out . Bad quality of some pictures but some are really good . It depends on how you take picture the angle the lighting.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this camera so much it's so cute and heavy duty which is a biggie for me because I'm kind of clumsy and I easily drop my things. I've dropped this camera a few times and it till works perfectly. It has different settings depending on whether you're outside or inside so the flash doesn't come out too bright. I highly recommend using the settings because it's automatically set in indoors and the flash is high so its can sometimes make everyone look too pale. The pictures come out perfectly and develop on about a minute just be sure not to shake it! My friend has the 8 and I've used it but I honestly like the 7s better because the only good thing about the 8 is that it's slimmer. Otherwise it's the same thing only the 8 is flimsy because she broke hers within the same month she got it.
Aqsa M.
High Point, NC
I don't have one but I have used my friends and it is great HD quality all you have to do is take the pic and it comes then just shake it
Maria Eugenia  M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Maria Eugenia  M.
i love this camera. it is very easy to use. I really like the color you have when you print the photos, it is of excellent quality. if you like old or retro cameras this is a very good option
Trinity B.
Mentone, IN
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Trinity B.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite camera! It is small so it fits in my purse, and I click one button and my picture is done! Just wait for the memory to pop up🖼 I have had it for two years and still like brand new. I love this camera so much💜Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera
Natalie F.
Belle Fourche, SD
Techie Expert Level 1
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera uploaded by Natalie F.
I love this camera so much! I got a great deal last Christmas on one and love using it to capture special moments. The Polaroid aspect is super fun and it is great to have as events for people to take a pic and have a keepsake from the event. The film can be a little pricey but I think it is definitely worth it! This camera is a great addition to my camera collection!
Kalena S.
Kapolei, HI
I recently just bought the yellow version of this camera and it came out better than I could have thought! This camera comes in 5 different colorful colors (yellow, white, black, blue, & pink). The pictures are about the size of a credit card and I love it. The quality of the pictures are really good considering the fact that it is a instant print camera. One problem is that you do need to use a flash when taking the photo but you can change the settings to adjust the brightness of the flash.

204 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edgar C.
cancun
il y a un an
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera ,, how’s this camera? It’s comfortable. ?
Alethea M. il y a un an
I think it's comfortable. But honestly, I'd spend the few extra dollars to get a legit Polaroid. To me, this is more of a kid camera and the photos are tiny.
Connor F.
Tinley Park, IL
il y a un an
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera how well do the photos print out?
Alethea M. il y a un an
I've never had an issue with them printing. They print just fine for me.