BY FUJIFILM #17 in Camera Cases

Made of premium leather, this soft-pebbled case makes a fashionable statement for your INSTAX Mini 8sFDC600011722. 600011722. Fujifilm FUJIFILM 600011722 Instax Mini8 Brown Leather Case. see more...

Cheyney C.
pooler, GA
These cameras in general are amazing and so much fun to have. One of my friends has the white camera and all day long she just takes pics. The film is expensive itself but it's worth it!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I have a Fujifilm instax mini and I love it so much I just got a case but in a different color....I love it so much I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
All my friends have one of these but can't decide myself if it's worth the money. Maybe it is idk, would love to try it out first!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Love this case for my camera! Perfect to carry around! Love how stylish it looks too! I recommend it if you have this camera!
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI
A friend of mine owns one of these cases and it seems to be a really great little case! High quality material!
Christina G.
My friend has one of these cameras and loves the cases that are shown. They are adorable and very high quality.
Marviriz A.
Baldwin Park , Ca
I had one for a day. I loved it yes the lends is expensive but the picture quality is awesome.
Alysha S.
Bronx, NY
Looks so convenient! Whoever has this camera should definitely invest in one of these!
Roberta C.
I bought one of these super cute. better then holding on to it while your out all day
salah j.
marrakech
Techie Expert Level 1
This is by far the best camera I have ever used. I even  I purchased it on sale because it is very expensive. But it still is worth it if you are in the market for one. It also has a port for a tripod! Which is great!An amazing camera. I own two for Twitch streaming and the quality is brilliant. Was surprised about how good quality the microphone is for a webcam camera. Software is ridiculously easy to use, worth every penny.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I have been wanting one of these for awhile now! Been adding it to my Amazon cart all too often to not get it! Does this work well?
Nathalia M.
Would this leader case also work on the Instax mini neo clasic 90???