Fujifilm Finepix Xp80 16.4 Megapixel Compact Camera - Blue - 2.7 Lcd - 169 - 5x Optical Zoom - 2x - Optical [is] - Ttl - 4608 X 3456 Image - 1920 X 1080 Video - Hdmi - Pictbridge - Hd (16449430)

BY FUJI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fuji-FinePix XP80 16MP 5X - Blue. Number of effective pixels: 16.4 million pixels. Image sensor: 1/2.3-inch CMOS with primary color filter. Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 96MB) SD / SDHC. see more...

Review (1)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
I own this camera in purple. I got it a few weeks ago. It has big screen so you can see the picture you shoot well. The color is pretty I love it. It has great features. I have used it a few times and the pictures are great! I look forward to using it more once it warms up. It is compact and small enough to put in a bag or purse. My camera didn't come with any accessories. I purchased a camera card and had a case that fit perfectly. I was satisfied until I tried connecting wifi and got nowhere. I contacted Fuji and got a message system on the phone. I got no call back until the next day when I had already returned the camera to Amazon where I had bought it. Very disappointed. I have a small Fuji camera that was similar to this in settings would have been easy to learn how to use. Won't buy this brand again. I changed my review..,