BY FUJIFILM

Finepix xp70, enables all-action photographers to take great pictures and movies before sharing them instantly. The 16.4 megapixel waterproof, shockproof, freeze proof and dustproof compact features wireless connectivity for simple sharing with a smartphone or tablet along with a host of powerful picture taking features. see more...

Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
For a cruise that involved snorkeling and zip lining, we purchased this camera to supplement my DSLR. It was very rugged (dropped it once during our zip lining without an issues, even had no scratches). The underwater photography was excellent, although I had a hard time aiming it without my glasses. The pictures were sharp and well exposed. This is a good camera for the adventurous.
Yanileysi C.
Yanileysi C.
10034
I love it! I don't regret of buying this camera, o take it with me to any vacations, That's the first thing I put in my bag.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This camera is definitely something that I love to bring when going swimming or hiking since it is both shock and water proof! I am able to fully submerge in the water and get pictures of all of my friends and I. I find the price to be a bit lower compared to more up-scale cameras so there are some cons such as, a shorter battery life. Also, when I take video using the camera, you can constantly hear the lens focusing.
April M.
April M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this camera to take with me on outdoor adventures. Its easy to use but the battery did die out fast.
Kia H.
Kia H.
I like this camera. But I think I have the newer one which is shock proof, dust proof, and the best thing is water proof. Really cool if your traveling taking pictures. Great quality of pictures. But the battery do run out really quick!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend bought this camera for our first trip to Jamaica. It held up very well! We used it to film and take pictures under water and managed to make a great video for youtube about our trip. My only issue with it was that sometimes the screen would fog and the battery needed charging pretty often. But the quality of the pictures ans videos were great.
Jéssica C.
Jéssica C.
Câmera de ótima resolução quem gosta de fotos vai adorar, super leve e você pode carrega-la para todos os lados. Digital e como 16 mp que é bastante coisa surpreenda com a qualidade das fotos e com a qualidade da câmera em si. Produto maravilho e sonho de consume de qualquer pessoa.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert
For context, I am an advanced amateur photographer who has used SLRs, digital SLRs and high-end compact for many years.

Recently we took a vacation to the Caribbean which prompted buying this camera. I did a little bit of research on waterproof cameras and underwater camera housings for my existing compact and chose the XP70 as a good balance between price and functionality. It was a great decision.

The camera feels solid and durable. It is quite compact, easily fitting in the average compact point-and-shoot case or in your pocket. It is very easy to operate and includes a number of advanced functions and effects. It was a bit hard to use the viewfinder underwater, but I think that is more a function of the scuba gear than a defect in this particular camera model.

I used this camera at up to 30 feet of depth with no problem. Battery life was good, and it was easy to operate underwater.

Picture quality is quite good. The quality of HD video actually surprised me. As did the shots I took out of the water. I have not tested it in 'situations like indoor portraits with flash or low-light photography, but it seems this camera should be able to a fairly good job at the standard photo opportunities.

The underwater performance was excellent. I took tons of pictures and video underwater. Colors are great, picture quality is very good. Look at some of the sample photos I uploaded. I expected autofocus to be tricky underwater but I did not get any blurry pictures.

As you should expect with any underwater camera, if you are taking pictures in the water you will need to wipe the lens clear of water drops. This is simple physics and nothing a camera manufacturer can solve for you.

With a sturdy construction and overall protection against the elements, this would be a great camera to take camping or any place where you may worry about breaking a normal camera.

For the price, this is a great buy.
Wïssam L.
Wïssam L.
Techie Expert
I really like these.. I think it is more comfortable and seems clear, but really really can not tell the difference. It lasted a year and a little more. The quality I think is best and i want to talk about it in my social media and in youtube and show it for my folowers the quality of this camera and how its clear photos and spc
Stella M.
Stella M.
Alder point
I love having my camera on hand every where I go you just never know what you will see if love taking pictures of my grandson at the beach with all the different types of things and reactions that he does it wouldn't change anything about my camera
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
What Type of Memory Cards are compatible with this camera?
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
such the quality of this camera?
MICHAEL A.