FUJIFILM FinePix XP70 16.4MP CMOS Waterproof Camera with 5x Optical Zoom - Blue

by Fuji

The perfect camera companion…indoors and out! With its 4 way proof, the FinePix XP70 will thrive in watery environments, take a hit or two and freeze your memories in time without freezing up. All while keeping its internal components safe in its tough enclosed body. Wireless Image Transfer Original "one-touch" wireless transfer to your smartphone or PC lets you share high quality photography on the spot. Burst mode button makes sure you capture all the action. Characterized by high-speed processing, the CMOS sensor empowers continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second. New Action camera mode that allows you to shoot action packed movies Action camera mode is perfect for recording footage while participating in outdoor sports. Bright and Clear LCD for viewing…even in direct sunlight The bright, clear LCD is treated with an anti-reflective coating to ensure excellent visibility. The LCD monitor brightness is automatically adjusted in response to lighting conditions to maintain optimal visiblity and prevent unnecessary battery drain. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;}

I bought this camera for my grandkids, they have had a lot of fun with them. No worries about them getting them wet by the pool. They have really taken a beating and still keep working been real happy with these. 10 & 11 year old use them easily.
Does anyone have any experience with taking this camera underwater?
Start your review of FUJIFILM FinePix XP70 16.4MP CMOS Waterproof Camera with 5x Optical Zoom - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Memphis, TN
I love this camera! It takes very clear pictures and video! It also has a WiFi option. So all I have to do is connect it to my WiFi and it will transfer over to my PC within a few seconds. Very easy to use! I recommend this to anyone needing a good, affordable camera!
Bedford, OH
Absolutely love this camera. With smartphone cameras being so good, we rarely use this anymore, except in the summer since it’s waterproof. Takes amazing underwater pics for a small camera.
I am only giving this camera 4 stars because I haven't gotten wet yet. I bought it at Best Buy a week ago to take on a trip. The idea of it being waterproof really appeals to me since the last camera I bought accidentally ended up on the bottom of a pool. This camera would be great for water parks and other outdoor excursions. It also has some cool features that I can't wait to test out. I will update this review once I've gotten it wet.
St, NL
This was my it’s purchase of an under water digital camera. It’s definitely a lot of fun to use! The product repels water quite well and I’ve never had an issue with it before. I would highly recommend this camera to others.
Stoney Creek, ON
This camera is the best for vacation. I like how it’s waterproof so I get to worry a little less about it. And it still takes quality pictures of things I’m interested in capturing.
pierrefonds, QC
Its not the prettiest camera but when i went on vacation last year we bought it and it took really nice pictures. And i loved the fact it was waterproof we took pictures while snorkeling!
Thunder Bay, ON
I have this camera, great at home or away! Picture beautiful and zoom works nice and close!