FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs

by Fuji

#2 in Camera Cases

Features: Instax Mini Instant Film 2-pack

Where can I purchase this film at?
Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old, and i want her to buy her own film after the 2 boxes i got her run out.
Has anyone tried this camera and film? I saw it inside of Wal-Mart and thought it would be nice for scrapbooking.
Start your review of FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs!
I recently just purchased an Instax Mini 9 and this film fits perfectly! It's easy to load into the camera and even comes with instructions on the package. It's a little bit expensive so, I recommend buying film in bundles! And make sure to always check the expiration date!
This film is pretty good. It doesn't fade like some of the other Polaroid films do. It's about 10 dollars for a 2 pack which is ok. I only wish that there were more than 10 slides per pack. I suppose it's because it's a mini. I like it overall.
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Jazmin C.
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs They are really good for using there are many different kinds of instax Mimi’s films you can get there’s colorful ones also and also the camera is fun to play with and take pictures with!
Morrow, GA
i love these films but i hate having a hard time looking for them in stores. I find it better to buy on Amazon.com or at walmart. Target sells them a but too expensive for just 20 films.
Gainesville, VA
I have always loved the fujifilm mini cameras and all the accessories you can get! Now that I have one and that I am constantly using it when I am on trips taking pictures or if I am with friends, I recommend getting the set of plain film for $24.99 at Michaels (which is where I always get my film packs) and if you have a coupon code it's great!!
I use the Instax Mini Instant Film by Fujifilm with my Instax mini 8. Each box comes in a pack of 2, and each pack come with 10 sheets of film, totaling 20 film sheets. The instant film is so easy to use, you basically open the package and put the whole cartridge into the Instax mini camera. Just remember, the first film that comes out is blank!
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Sophia M.
#BlackFriday #InfluensterApp Yay! So I bought the yellow camera and it's great! I don't have the box still so I thought I would scan the box and talk about both! So it was Black Friday and I also used a 50% off coupon! Imagine that. Anyway I love both of these products and really recommend as presents.
Champaign, IL
The pictures turn out pretty clear and the colors are fairly accurate. But when you take pictures at night the pictures are not as good. There are pattern borders, but those are a lot more expensive. One way you can jazz up your polaroids is to buy sticker borders. It's a lot cheaper and makes your polaroids look like they are on a whole different level.
Hopkinsville, KY
My boyfriend bought me a fuji film instax mini 90 which uses this film & I loooove it. It can be bought at Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It's reliable for good photos. Small, but good. Recommend it if you have a camera that can use it.
comes with 20 mini films ... takes you back to the 80s/90s lol... price range is about 12 U.S. dollars ... there are albums to keep these mini photos but im a diy person so i bought a sketch book and decorated it to my liking