FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs

by Fuji

#2 in Camera Cases

Features: Instax Mini Instant Film 2-pack

Where can I purchase this film at?
Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old, and i want her to buy her own film after the 2 boxes i got her run out.
Has anyone tried this camera and film? I saw it inside of Wal-Mart and thought it would be nice for scrapbooking.
Start your review of FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs!
Los Angeles, CA
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Kathleen M.
My always go to packs simply because they're the originals and honestly I like them better than the rainbow ones(that's just me). I found them on Amazon for a lot cheaper than retail at stores! If you haven't tried these with your cameras , do it! :)
Everett, WA
Fun for those that want instant pictures! A bit pricey but I love that you can have them instantly. Follow the directions because you can end up ruining the film! Like I did. I would recommend.
A bit pricey for small box of 10 prints. Clear images and the color accuracy is good too but don't waste the film for night photos because they won't come out clear even with the flash
Huntington Pk, CA
These are really great, I have the instax mini 8 and I love it! These little instant film are cute in size and make every moment memorable! I purchase them at my local target and it's very convenient! I definitely recommend!
Winona, MN
My friend had the fujifilm instax camera and I fell in love the minute I saw hers. The film comes out so clear for an instant camera. Needless to say I bought one the day after and am so happy that I did!
Los angeles, CA
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Crystal F.
These are so cute ! Have them and love the size and quality of them. I also love how they are blank so you can decorate them as youd like! A great idea for memories
Fujifilm instax mini film 2 pack good. I bought it from Michael's with a 50 percent off coupon. I got it for a great price. Amazon usually has them on sale. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to everyone!
A little pricey for my taste since I go through film like crazy. The instructions are clear and simple. The film cases are easy to install and uninstall.
N Charleston, SC
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Thamilis N.
I really do love my Instax. But I think the films are pretty expensive. And its not really reliable. Would like to know where to find less expensive.
Douglasville, GA
I love the instantaneous pictures. I wish they offered different sizes. Picture quality is good. I have been using them since 2015.