BY FUJI #2 in Camera Cases

Features: Instax Mini Instant Film 2-pack see more...

• Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this camera and film? I saw it inside of...1 Answers
Goyo B.
Rogers
I bought this it was very easy to install into my camera this brand has some sharp quality on the film. Just brings me back to the old days in the early 2000s also it’s a great price and comes with a decent amount of film
lea M.
281 Kyber run circle, johnstown ohio
Purchased at: Target
This product is perfect for my Polaroid camera. The pictures always come out very well and the film is always great quality. They always leave a little space below the picture to write down anything about the picture which I think is amazing. The price is a tiny bit expensive but that’s OK there’s 20 film pieces in there which is great.
adiktive n.
comes with 20 mini films ... takes you back to the 80s/90s lol... price range is about 12 U.S. dollars ... there are albums to keep these mini photos but im a diy person so i bought a sketch book and decorated it to my liking
Jazmin C.
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs
They are really good for using there are many different kinds of instax Mimi’s films you can get there’s colorful ones also and also the camera is fun to play with and take pictures with!
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
My man bought me 8 packs of these got the. Camera that he bought me there's 160 sheets in all so I am really excited to start using the camera and I'm actually going to start using it tomorrow with my family at our New Year's eve party so I am super excited because this is the camera that I wanted for so long I finally have it thank you babe.
Julia G.
Oakland
They are very easy to put in the camera. The coolest feature is that you can order them with different designs, and even black and white filters. Avoid taking pics when the sun is hitting the lenses or else it will print a white picture. Otherwise, great films!!
marolyn c.
This product is small and easy. It’s super easy to install. It’s very reliable ! The coolest feature is that there is different packets with different designs ! Also it’s cool because there are a lot of film in these. I highly recommend this !!
Lisa C.
I love this film it’s pretty colorful and addicting. I both this pack from Nordstrom rack for about $12 bucks. Yes very cheap. Yes I loved it. FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs definitely would recommend...
Mckenzie W.
I love these, they are super easy to install and they come with a lot, the picture come out so good! I got this from Walmart with my polaroid, I think it’s so cool and awesome! I recommend for you to get
Cheyenne J.
I recently just purchased an Instax Mini 9 and this film fits perfectly! It's easy to load into the camera and even comes with instructions on the package. It's a little bit expensive so, I recommend buying film in bundles! And make sure to always check the expiration date!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old, and i want her to buy her own film after the 2 boxes i got her run out.
Jamika R.
Douglasville, GA
Has anyone tried this camera and film? I saw it inside of Wal-Mart and thought it would be nice for scrapbooking.