FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs

by Fuji

#2 in Camera Cases

Features: Instax Mini Instant Film 2-pack

Where can I purchase this film at?
Where is the best place to find inexpensive film? I got this as a Christmas present for my 10 year old, and i want her to buy her own film after the 2 boxes i got her run out.
Has anyone tried this camera and film? I saw it inside of Wal-Mart and thought it would be nice for scrapbooking.
Start your review of FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs!
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love my Instax camera but the film can be so pricey. On the plus side they are so cute and can fit in wallets and phone cases and they are adorable. These are great for any occasion and you can even buy little string lights to clip the photos on and hang in your room!
Rogers
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Goyo B.
I bought this it was very easy to install into my camera this brand has some sharp quality on the film. Just brings me back to the old days in the early 2000s also it’s a great price and comes with a decent amount of film
Edwardsville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a fun way to throw back. I love carrying my camera around and randomly taking photos of people to instantly hand to them! Most people don’t even realize it’s still a thing and always get excited!
Springfield, MA
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Mayra P.
My man bought me 8 packs of these got the. Camera that he bought me there's 160 sheets in all so I am really excited to start using the camera and I'm actually going to start using it tomorrow with my family at our New Year's eve party so I am super excited because this is the camera that I wanted for so long I finally have it thank you babe.
Philadelphia, PA
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Ginamarie G.
These mini sized photos have been “insta-trendy” for some time now & im still finding new ways to decorate and store them. The film is affordable and the retro camera is fun to play around with. Perfect gift for a photography lover or scrapbooker ! 🎞
This product is small and easy. It’s super easy to install. It’s very reliable ! The coolest feature is that there is different packets with different designs ! Also it’s cool because there are a lot of film in these. I highly recommend this !!
281 Kyber run circle, johnstown ohio
Purchased at: Target
This product is perfect for my Polaroid camera. The pictures always come out very well and the film is always great quality. They always leave a little space below the picture to write down anything about the picture which I think is amazing. The price is a tiny bit expensive but that’s OK there’s 20 film pieces in there which is great.
Oakland
FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs uploaded by Julia G.
They are very easy to put in the camera. The coolest feature is that you can order them with different designs, and even black and white filters. Avoid taking pics when the sun is hitting the lenses or else it will print a white picture. Otherwise, great films!!
Trenton, NJ
I love this film it’s pretty colorful and addicting. I both this pack from Nordstrom rack for about $12 bucks. Yes very cheap. Yes I loved it. FUJIFILM 600011037 Instax Mini Instant Film - 2 Packs definitely would recommend...
valrico
I love these, they are super easy to install and they come with a lot, the picture come out so good! I got this from Walmart with my polaroid, I think it’s so cool and awesome! I recommend for you to get