ElectronicsCamera Parts & AccessoriesFuji
Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835

Fuji Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835

The Fujifilm Instax Mini Twin pack instant film, yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions, it can be used with all instax mini cameras and comes in a handy cartridge. It offers stunning instant pictures that you can fit in a purse, wallet or mini photo frame. The instax film ensures sharp, clear production of vivid color and natural skin tones as well.

I##Is this worth the money?
Me gustaría probarlo ya que me encanta tomar fotos 😁
Mee encantaría tenerlo para usarlo en mi cámara
Start your review of Fuji Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835!
How would you rate this product?
Casondra F.
Ashland, OH
These are so cute. Love the different colors. My daughter goes through film like crazy. I don't like only 10 come in a pack. And they're a little pricey too. Bute they're cute.
Veronica Y.
Lindsay, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835 uploaded by Veronica Y.
🤍 in love 😍 these cameras are the best I have the margarita lime color 🧚 and at Walmart I bought [product:fujifilm-instax-mini-rainbow-instant-film,-10-photos/pack] and the colors are soooo pretty 🤧🤧
Laike S.
I really love the mini films I think they’re so cute and you can do a lot of really creative and fun adorable things with them. Absolutely love my camera I love how they turn out I feel like these are just good ways to not have to go to the store to print out funny tickets
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
It just works, I wish fujifilm could come up with a colorful version - e.g. the photo frame could be red, blue, or even a firm with pattern, not just a plain white.
Amorah W.
This is great for your Polaroid camera! And it’s great because the film is Dolores so it gives more fun look! I don’t think I would improve this product at all! I would definitely recommend to people who have Polaroid Cameras!
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I love the fuji camera! the pack is reasonable prices and I love the quality of the product. I would buy again!
sarah L.
bell
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835 uploaded by sarah L.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Instax Mini 9 - Flamingo Pink Polaroid 300 instant film fotopapier < I love the way it printed out for me, I printed a Harry styles photo as you can see on the image and it turned out to be so clear the quality,and the perks of it I get to Carry it around with me anywhere at anytime I love it. 🌸
Anahi H.
Houston
Techie Expert Level 1
Fuji Instax Mini Instant Color Film Twin Pack - 15060835 uploaded by Anahi H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really nice quality, it will not rip apart easily . I really do love it and its easy to insert into my camera.
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Hit or miss on the film. They don’t always expose well. I think that because not many people purchase this film it, it’s old or just sits or gets exposed to heat by retailers or in transit as many times the pictures don’t come out, unlike Polaroid.
Melaney O.
Techie Expert Level 1
It did what was expected. I find that these can be expensive though which isn’t ideal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...