Add a Photo

By FUJI
#181 in SLRs
Fuji Instax 210 Camera is an easy to use Instant camera, which produces a photogrpah within a few minutes. It can create wide picture format prints (108x86mm), in an instant The Fuji 210 Instant camera has an automatic flash which will active in low light and the LCD panel makes informtion easy to view. It uses a two zone focusing system and has a 45cm close focus lens. The Fuji Instax 210 camera is ergonomically designed to make it easy to handle and operate. It is powered by 4 AA size batteries which are included.
Photo (1)
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Lakewood, CA
I love this camera it is heavier than my mini, but I still love it. I love taking pictures, not having or needing to edit, they're raw & in the moment
crmn m.
crmn m.
san francisco, ca
April 17, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: FUJI INSTAX 210 INSTANT CAMERA
My boyfriend gifted this to me two years ago for my birthday and I'm so happy i got it. It takes great pictures and it's so much fun to use. I wish there were more film colors or themes but I still use it when going out to parties or with friends.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Tarzana, CA
June 14, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: FUJI INSTAX 210 INSTANT CAMERA
one of my favorite products in the world! so much better than the mini - you get a lot more control over the coloring of your photos and the wide photos give a lot of perspective. great product for photographers and non-photographers!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Feb. 19, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: FUJI INSTAX 210 INSTANT CAMERA
I love this camera. It is a little heavy but it comes with a strap so it makes it easier to carry. I love instant cameras! So cool. Very easy to use. Film can be a little expensive but sometimes it goes on sale at urban outfitters