Add a Photo

By FUJI
#196 in SLRs
Fuji Instax 210 Camera is an easy to use Instant camera, which produces a photogrpah within a few minutes. It can create wide picture format prints (108x86mm), in an instant The Fuji 210 Instant camera has an automatic flash which will active in low light and the LCD panel makes informtion easy to view. It uses a two zone focusing system and has a 45cm close focus lens. The Fuji Instax 210 camera is ergonomically designed to make it easy to handle and operate. It is powered by 4 AA size batteries which are included.
Photo (1)
crmn m.
crmn m.
san francisco, ca

My boyfriend gifted this to me two years ago for my birthday and I'm so happy i got it. It takes great pictures and it's so much fun to use. I wish there were more film colors or themes but I still use it when going out to parties or with friends.
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Lakewood, Ca

I love this camera it is heavier than my mini, but I still love it. I love taking pictures, not having or needing to edit, they're raw & in the moment
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, On

I love this camera. It is a little heavy but it comes with a strap so it makes it easier to carry. I love instant cameras! So cool. Very easy to use. Film can be a little expensive but sometimes it goes on sale at urban outfitters

Join Now