BY FUJI

The FUGOO +Sport Bluetooth wireless speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod anywhere, in any conditions. It's waterproof, snow proof, and shock proof with a battery that lasts up to 40 hours. Plus, it has six symmetrically place drivers to deliver clean highs, solid midrange, and full, deep bass. see more...

Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I've been looking at for n outdoor speaker I can use on bike rides. On my playlist I've got everything from rock to opera and sometimes when your pushing up that hill you need some rock. Or sometimes your passing a pretty girl you have to tame it down to country. I use the remote a lot. We use it in the pool, it's good to know that the dogs can kick it in the water and all will be okay.
The awesome sound the versatile style make the Fuguu will worth the price
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
This speaker is wonderful. The sound is very clear and gets pretty loud. It's pretty much life proof. Water proof, sand proof, drop proof. The battery life on it is great so you don't have to worry about being near an outlet at all times. It's definitely worth the cost. I would totally recommend it to others!
Rachel G.
Cortland, OH
This speaker is absolutely fantastic if you want a speaker that has good bass, and is waterproof. The sound is crystal clear and it is very easy to use. The only con I would say is the price, but I would highly recommend it to others.
Mino Z.
Cool product, sounds is awesome. And the size is small easy to carry and use anytime, anywhere. The sound quality is perferct and good. The price is readonable. And compare to same product from other company is a good thing. I would buy it again.