BY FUJI

* Free Shipping * The FinePix S8600 bridge camera features a powerful 36x Fujinon zoom lens, a high-quality 1/2.3in 16MP CCD sensor, and a host of creative features, all wrapped up in a pocket-friendly body it's the all-rounder you can take anywhere. The S8600's newly developed three-step collapsible lens automatically retracts when not in use to leave a slim, stylish and, best of all, seriously compact body. A highly versatile 25-900mm equivalent meaning that users will be covered no matter whether it's wide-angle landscapes or highly magnified action. The S8600 even has a Super Macro and backing the lens up at every turn is Fujifilm's sensor-shift Optical Image Stabilization system to combat any trace of blur pictures. The S6800 also boasts autofocus times up to 0.4sec, a start-up time of 1.7sec and a shooting interval of just 1.3sec for rapid-fire, responsive, and hassle-free photography. What's more, fans of shooting video, won't be disappointed by the S8600. HD movies can be recorded at 720p/30fps in cinematic widescreen 16:9 format, and then shared with friends and family on the big screen using the camera's built-in mini HDMI connector. The S8600's Advanced Filter function can be selected straight from the Mode dial, which gives access to a gallery of ten artistic effects, which can be previewed on the LCD before the shot is taken. Film/Camera Type: Digital Image Sensor megapixel: 16 MP Focus/Zoom: 36x Optical Zoom 7.2x Intelligent Digital Zoom Monitor Specifications: 3" LCD. FUJ600013635. 600013635. Fuji Fuji FinePix S8600 Digital Camera Bundle. Cameras, Camcorders & Accessories Film/camera Type: Digital Image Sensor Megapixel: 16 MP Focus/zoom: 7.2x Intelligent Digital Zoom Monitor Specifications: 3" LCD Light Sensitivity Rating: 6400 ISO Memory Card Type: SDXC UHS-1 Colors: Black Flash: Automatic i-Flash Intelligent Flash Connector/port/interface: USB Maximum Resolution Dpi: 4608 x 3456 Power Sources: 3 AA Alka see more...

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
My boyfriend got me a Fuji camera 4 years ago almost 5 for Christmas and I love it but I feel I need an update. It takes great pictures of my daughter. I’m always practicing my photography with her in my focus 📷 💕
He got mine at Walmart for about 180$ or so.
Angi A.
Wetumpka, AL
I've had this camera for awhile now, I love the clarity of the photos and being able to make things appear as though, I'm right there.

The camera has the capability of acting like a DSLR in a smaller package. This would be a great camera for capturing all those memories that you want and be able to zoom in on those fast action packed sports games.

The problem with the camera comes in the design. It almost feels more plasticy than, it does sturdy. The fear of dropping it and seeing it shatter is there. However, overall it is a nice camera for the price and it does it's job well from snapping the wings of a hummingbird to filming a lunar eclipse.
catherine f.
This camera in my professional opinion is very good memory capacity, the FinePix camera is very good fascinates me is fantastic quality and would be proud to have a camera so as it would have the perfect ability to take incredible photos with this camera and II would like to use in my professional and daily life of truth
Jill C.
I really love this camera and its ability to do so much! I often use the wireless feature to take self portraits when set up on a tripod. To me, its the last step towards a DSLR