Fuji Film USA 16273398 Mini 8 Camera White

by Fuji

#13 in SLRs

1 Year 1/60 Second 10.83 oz 16273398 2 x AA Alkaline Supported 2.7" 4.6" 4.7" 8 At a Glance Cool and Compact! Fun & Exciting! Instant Photos and Instant Sharing! Create instant fun and excitement with INSTAX™ instant cameras. Get credit - card sized photos in just seconds. Now in five great colors! Fujinon Lens: f=60mm, 1:12.7, 2 components, 2 elements Film Feed-out Automatic Exposure Control: Auto exposure measurement. Manual switching system (flashing LED indicator signals recommended setting) Picture Size: 2.13" x 3.4" (54mm x 86mm) Auto Power Off Time: 5 minutes Exposure counter (number of unexposed film sheets), film pack confirmation window Uses Fujifilm INSTAX mini film Auto Flash Fixed Fixed Focal Length Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd Fujifilm Instant Film Instant Film Camera Instax Mini Instax Mini 8 Camera - White Optical White http://www. fujifilm.com

I really want a camera like this ! Where is the cheapest place to buy ?
Is this a major difference from the mini 7? Wanting to buy one for a niece and if nothing major in difference such as cost of film and such I will probably go with the 7. Any suggestions
Are the photos that print clear? Or are they like the old polaroids? Does it save pictures like a digital camera?
Start your review of Fuji Film USA 16273398 Mini 8 Camera White!
Double Springs , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Super fun and cute. I bring mine everywhere with me. The film is a bit pricey BUT I can spoil myself sometimes with it. You gotta work with the different settings but eventually you’ll be a pro. I love the convenience of it.
Fort Gordon, GA
Fuji Film USA 16273398 Mini 8 Camera White uploaded by Jessica P.
I love this little guy! It was a gift at my #babyshower in 2016. I intended on taking pics of my baby girl each month, but that didn’t happen lol. The kids love using this camera because what kid doesn’t like to see their picture pop out of the camera instantly?! I know I used to LOVE Polaroid cameras when I was a kid, so this definitely brings back good childhood memories, and I’m glad my kids can make their own, too. So much is digital these days that it’s good to hold something tangible in your hand, especially when it’s a picture of yourself or loved ones.
Ann arbor, MI
This little mini camera is perfect for capturing your most precious moments! You can purchase cute films and write on them as well. A great gift giving idea as well.
** 3.5 stars **

I've honestly wanted a polaroid camera for so long so when it went on sale at Target, my boyfriend bought me one and I was ecstatic! I love the idea of taking a photo instantly having it in your hand.

I desperately wanted to love this camera but it's a bit hard to make it work. The lighting is SO important; if you get it wrong, the picture will either come out all white or all black. You have to make sure your lens is set to the correct setting or else you'll waste your film. Even when it's set to the correct light setting, sometimes it still doesn't work. One time I wasted 2 films because I was trying to get the lighting right. I wish it was better quality and took perfect pictures every time, but unfortunately it doesn't.

As for the film, you can get it for cheaper on Amazon because buying it in stores tend to be very expensive.
** 3.5 stars **

This camera is cute, fun, and handy for crafty projects. For me, the best part of owning this camera is capturing a moment and instantly have the picture developed for me to enjoy, or gift to someone else. The film is EXPENSIVE. It is an EXPENSIVE hobby to use this camera all the time and buying more and more film. I waited a few years to get this camera because of that fact. If you can't afford to buy more film, it's a waste to get it or gift it in the first place. If you gift it, buy that person like $50 worth of compatible cartridges.
Fuji Film USA 16273398 Mini 8 Camera White uploaded by Kat P.
Great camera, the settings are super easy to use and it takes great images. It’s not a super high quality image that prints out, but that is to be expected of a non digital camera. The one thing is that the film runs a bit expensive, but otherwise a perfect novelty camera!📸
I very much enjoy this , it's so convenient to just have around I don't have to worry about charging it just have to worry about bringing extra film. I use to own a Polaroid 600 but the cost of film was to much so I received this as a gift and I'm not disappointed. Great for everything and very easy to use and camera alone tells you what setting to put to take photo.
Jacksonville, NC
This was the best gift ever!  I have old polaroids from my childhood and I love them.  With everything digital now I have 100's of photos but never print them!  Super easy to use and great for all ages!  Quality is not what we are used to with our phones but that's expected with a poloroid.  Everyone should have one of these! B
Washington, DC
It can be hard to get good quality pictures without proper lighting but they give you that vintage Polaroid film! Super easy to use, but film can get expensive. Little bulky, but definitely more slim than the old style cameras.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my #giftcrush since its just so versatile. I love film cameras making this one a great one. The prints turn out great and not only does it make memorable gifts, but saving them for yourself and making an album out of the pictures is great, too. It's an overall great gift in general.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...