by Fuji

Waterproof down to 33 feet, shockproof from five feet, freezeproof to 14?F and dustproof. Wide-angle 28mm, 5x optical zoom lens. One-touch wireless transfer to your smartphone or PC lets you share high image quality on the spot. Action camera mode that allows you to shoot action packed movies. Sixteen million-pixel CMOS sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images. Enjoy artistic expressions easily with Advanced Filter, applicable to both photos and movies. The bright LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating that makes the monitor easy-to-read even in bright outdoor light. High-speed continuous shooting. Underwater macro mode. 36 panorama mode.

I would love to have one of these does anyone know how much it cost.
Start your review of Fuji 600013634 Fuji FinePix XP70 Digital Camera Bundle, 16.4 MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Yellow!
How would you rate this product?
Stockton, CA
GREAT CAMERA, if you’re starting out filming and capturing moments I would recommend this camera. It has so many features on it that just gets unnoticed. The quality isn’t bad but it isn’t a Canon or Sony camera which it fine. I did use this camera as a back up camera for my YouTube videos and I had no complaints
It is ok. The screen already broke once, so I sent it back for repair. Picture quality is just ok. Also the little knob to open the hatch for the battery is really difficult to turn now.
Pt Barrington, IL
I bought this camera and it is 100% worth the money!! It takes amazing pictures in and out of the water! I also did video while snorkling, and it took great video, the only thing is that you can hear the camera zooming in and out in the video. Other than that I have amazing photos from my whole trip (Jamaica and Grand Cayman Islands). My friends are buying this same camera for our next trip!!
Federal Way, WA
The Fuji camera is waterproof, and I was able to take pictures of my friends under water while at a pool party! I bought this camera at a nearby Walmart at a price around $200, and I think it was worth the money.
I just love this camera. I got it for a trip to California because it was something I could take to the beach and not worry about it. It takes great shots and the underwater feature is wonderful.
Big Rapids, Michigan
This water proof feature it amazing! Very fun and takes incredible pictures in and out of water. Played with my friend's one day and they're very nice cameras. Looking to get one for myself!
I love this waterproof camera! I've always wanted a waterproof camera and this is the camera for me! It takes amazing pictures underwater!
Sherburn, MN
I'm takes great underwater pictures and videos! It is so worth the money and it is also drop proof!!!
I actually think CutiePieMarzia uses this camera to vlog with! She put it in her faves vid :)
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO