Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5

BY FUHU

nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC: Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-Core processor 1GB DDR2 of system memory 5.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Rotating 2MP webcam with microphone nabi connector, 3.5mm audio jack 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot 2 Dolby speakers Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery Weighs 0.7 lbs; 7" x 1.36" x 4.53" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMV, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264 What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, nabi Connector to USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Drop-Safe Bumper, nabi cares Card and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5
Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.4 (KitKat) Operating System, Red
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Techie Expert
Great product!! My 2 year old can't stop playing with his new tablet. The Nabi Jr. was exactly what I expected it to be. My 2 year old can navigate to what he wants to play easily and with ease. We had this tablet for almost 4 years now, pasted this down to my 2 year old. Since my 5 year old out grew it. Easy to set up and I love how there is a separate account with a password for the parent. It is called Mommy Mode. So, you can be at ease knowing your child can't download or purchase apps without your approval first. You can also control how long your child have screen time and you also set up a break time so your child can get up in be active. Nabi Jr. has a cute exercise video that plays during this period super cute and my 2 year old loves to get up and do jump jacks. So cute and has held up throughout the years. The bumper is very sturdy and has protected our Nabi Jr. for 4 years now. This tablet has been  through 2 kids, threw down the stair, threw on the floor and etc., and stills work find and nothing has broke on it I highly recommend this tablet.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I would highly recommend this! My son absolutely loves it! He has had it for a little over a year now. No problems at all! The older he gets the more it helps with educational wise and the more he likes it! I love that it has a parent setting if I did need to change anything and I love that it's getting him ready for kindergarten! Anyone with kids should have one, especially if they are stubborn with you trying to help them learn this has helped us so much! So very Worth the money!
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
My 2.5 year old son loves this tablet. He can stay occupied for hours (although we try to limit his time on electronics). I definitely recommend this tablet for kiddos!
Heather L.
I got this tablet for my 3 year old for Christmas and he has been in love with it ever since. Not only do I see improvement with his learning, it's great for road trips and have not had a problem with it since we had it.
brittany r.
Saint cloud, FL
My daughter got this for her birthday and I absolutely love it! They have a chores app where if they complete chores the parents give it gives them coins to get more games. It comes with tons of preloaded learning games. My daughter is 4 and I love that now when she's really into a game, she's learning letters or animals or colors and shapes. This is an excellent learning tool and also functions like a normal tablet with the Internet and wifi. The parental controls are a great bonus as well. I couldn't be happier with this product.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Techie Expert
I bought this for my 3 year old about a year ago. He loved it. There are so many great apps and qualities for the nabi, however within months it wojld not hold a charge. Or the battery would die within 20 minutes. Its too bad because it has do many great features. Wouldnt reccommend
Stephanie S.
Hackensack, NJ
Best product i have bought my daughter! She is 2 years old and loves either my iphone or ipad mini. Even though i was always around her while she was using them i didn't feel 100% comfortable knowing she might get into something she's not suppose to see. The NABI is so great because it's password protected so she can't get into the internet. Plus it has all her favorite shows. She is entertained for hours. It has from shows to games to drawing to reading. I love this thing! Thanks to whoever thought about making it.
Julie B.
I got this for my 3 year old. He loves playing with it. I love that it educational and he has learned so much for it. Not only can he play games but he learns shapes, colors, and counting. I take this with us when I know we have to wait for awhile like the doctors office or a restaurant. It has been a life saver!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
My daughter got this as a Christmas gift couple years ago. She is now 7 and she still enjoys it. I like that it has different levels, easy, medium and hard, so they keep having a challenge and keep learning. It's also pretty sturdy and won't break easily, has plenty of fun, educational games, even has a parents mode that the kids don't have access to it. Really like it and can connect wifi to it as well.
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Techie Expert
Ifu have small children this is the best thing to buy perfect to have them busy and happy.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA
Does this have a game store? Can my child watch YouTube kids?