Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5

BY FUHU

nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC: Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-Core processor 1GB DDR2 of system memory 5.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Rotating 2MP webcam with microphone nabi connector, 3.5mm audio jack 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot 2 Dolby speakers Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery Weighs 0.7 lbs; 7" x 1.36" x 4.53" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMV, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264 What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, nabi Connector to USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Drop-Safe Bumper, nabi cares Card and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5
Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.4 (KitKat) Operating System, Red
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
I would highly recommend this! My son absolutely loves it! He has had it for a little over a year now. No problems at all! The older he gets the more it helps with educational wise and the more he likes it! I love that it has a parent setting if I did need to change anything and I love that it's getting him ready for kindergarten! Anyone with kids should have one, especially if they are stubborn with you trying to help them learn this has helped us so much! So very Worth the money!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
My daughter got this as a Christmas gift couple years ago. She is now 7 and she still enjoys it. I like that it has different levels, easy, medium and hard, so they keep having a challenge and keep learning. It's also pretty sturdy and won't break easily, has plenty of fun, educational games, even has a parents mode that the kids don't have access to it. Really like it and can connect wifi to it as well.
Julie B.
Julie B.
I got this for my 3 year old. He loves playing with it. I love that it educational and he has learned so much for it. Not only can he play games but he learns shapes, colors, and counting. I take this with us when I know we have to wait for awhile like the doctors office or a restaurant. It has been a life saver!
Erika N.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
My 2.5 year old son loves this tablet. He can stay occupied for hours (although we try to limit his time on electronics). I definitely recommend this tablet for kiddos!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hackensack, NJ
Best product i have bought my daughter! She is 2 years old and loves either my iphone or ipad mini. Even though i was always around her while she was using them i didn't feel 100% comfortable knowing she might get into something she's not suppose to see. The NABI is so great because it's password protected so she can't get into the internet. Plus it has all her favorite shows. She is entertained for hours. It has from shows to games to drawing to reading. I love this thing! Thanks to whoever thought about making it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
I got this tablet for my 3 year old for Christmas and he has been in love with it ever since. Not only do I see improvement with his learning, it's great for road trips and have not had a problem with it since we had it.
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Bought this for my 3yo for his birthday. Was nice at first but we have had several issues with it glitching and freezing. He loves the camera on it.
Kasi S.
Kasi S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the aboslute worst tablet you could ever buy for your child. It is slow and it breaks down so easy. Nabi will then refuse to help you out and proceed to be very rude to you when you are trying to correct the problem with your nabi. I would never purchase another product from this company as long as i live. I bought my child a regular old cheap tablet after this, and it has been running strong for over a year now.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Ifu have small children this is the best thing to buy perfect to have them busy and happy.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
My 2 year old loves this i had to download a new appstore to put netflix on it for him. It works great i love how i can monitor his progress and it shows me hes learning. :) great price great gift
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA
Does this have a game store? Can my child watch YouTube kids?