Fuhu nabi Jr. 5" Capacitive Touch Android Tablet for Kids

BY FUHU

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system - Along with a dual-core, 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor offers an easy-to-use interface, allowing your child to make the most of his or her educational experience. : Made durable and kid-safe - nabi Jr. was made to withstand drops, bumps and the occasional spills that are inevitable in a child's hands. With its food-grade, drop-safe bumper nabi Jr. is sure to last whatever your child puts it through. : Built-in Wi-Fi - Offers simple wireless Web connection. : 5 capacitive touch screen - With 800 x 480 resolution provides a clear view of media and helps ensure easy operation. : 4GB internal storage - Allows your child to store a variety of music, videos, e-books, games and more. : Built-in camera and video recorder - Makes it easy to capture crisp photos and footage. Rotating design allows orientation adjustments. : Wings educational system - Utilizes core fundamentals of math, reading and writing in engaging gaming content, enabling you to find well-rounded learning solutions for your child. : Safe & Secure - Dual mode - Kid-safe Mode and password-protected Parent ModeSpecifications: Operating System - Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich: Display - 5-inch, Capacitive Touchscreen Display (800 x 480) : Processor - NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual-Core Cortex-A9, 1GHz: RAM - 512MB: Storage - 4GB Flash Memory, MicroSD Slot (up to 32GB) : Camera - Built-in 2.0 MP: Communications - 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth 3.0: Headphone Jack - Yes: Battery - Integrated Lithium-polymer: Dimensions (WxDxH) - 4.1 x 0.9 x 6.8 in. : Weight - 1.5 lbs. see more...

Fuhu nabi Jr. 5" Capacitive Touch Android Tablet for Kids
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
This tablet is very easy for my children to use. It’s cute and stylish. It my all my expectations because my kids got to play all their fever games on it. And it wasn’t that crazy at all. I have the recommend it.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I bought my son this tablet for Christmas and he started out liking it. As time when on it began to load games and apps very slowly. It did not meet my expectations because it does not use google play store for apps. I thought that I would be able to add more apps and games that my son likes but I was wrong. There was no google play store, I could not add anything. It is a slow tablet that my son has no desire to play with anymore and he's three.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought this for my daughter several years ago. I found it hard to get apps downloaded and most apps are demos. She had a better time on my phone. She rarely plays with her Nabi. Not sure if anything has changed but when I bought it the only tech support available was on Facebook. Wished I'd saved my money and just bought a regular tablet.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are amazing! My daughter loves hers! I love the “Daddy mode” on these. You can keep your child out of things you don’t want them to get into. Plus they’re extremely educational and fun! It definitely keeps them busy!
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I'm so glad that we decided to go with this tablet and this brand for our kids! We've had this model for over 2 years and it is in great condition. It has survived tantrums and multiple drops, sibling arguments and sticky/wet substances. The paren't mode is great for when adults would like to use the tablet and browse the Internet or use personal apps. This also grows with your child. You're able to update it to suit your child's age and needs. There's a timer to manage how long and often you'd like your child to use it and also a chore chart!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I loved the tablet before the update. Now it has so many apps on the home screen that can't be moved and they are cluttering up the screen making it harder for my 2 year old to get to the apps she like. I had it set up for it to be easy for her to get to what she wants and the update changed everything! Also it would be better since this is a android based tablet to have Google play store. It doesn't and won't even work if you try to download it.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I bought this for my little tike when he was 2. 6 mths later it experienced some battery issues. Wasn't too pricey and he did love it while it lasted. Easy to use, good programs. If it weren't for the malfunction he'd probably still
Love it
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I bought two of these for my three yr old twins. They're fun, I think in another year they'll be better at using it. I wish it came with better instructions, it's been kind of a pain trying to get Netflix on it.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
My son got this for Christmas last year, and of course he loved it for playing games on it. But, the only thing I don't like about this one is that it's plastic, and when he dropped one day, it completely broke in half from the seam. But, it does still work and is easy to snap back together.