Fuel Belt Inc Endurance 4 Bottle Belt Black S

by Fuel Belt Inc

Belt features plastic molded holsters for one handed entry + exit, ultra lightweight with a bounce free fit. Holds four 7oz. bottles with adjustable waistband + buckle closure

who recommends this?
Start your review of Fuel Belt Inc Endurance 4 Bottle Belt Black S!
New Albany , IN
I really like this waistband for when I am out in the woods. The price isn't bad for the quality and it doesn't slide all over the place while you are trying to run or whatever. This one always fits a lot of water on the belt!
Medium
Charlotte, NC
One of the best running belts out there. Fairly inexpensive too! This is the belt that you need when training for and participating in long distance races. The bottles provide easy-access to hydration and it's easy to slip the bottles in and out of the belt. The zipper pocket has enough space for your phone, keys, and ID with enough space for gels or chews.
Pueblo, CO
I love my fuel belt! It doesn't cost much and it doesn't ride up during long runs. I've used this for my marathon training.
Medium
Moncks Corner, SC
Great brand, great prices, long term fulfillment. What a good way to stay hydrated while getting in your longer runs.
Heavy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for hydration on long and hard runs. Keeps you hydrated and cool without weighting you down.
Light
Elsa, TX
I couldn't tell you how much I love this fuel belt. It's amazing for long distance runners.
Heavy