BY FUDGSICLE

Fudgsicle® Fat Free Original Fudge Bars.
The original brand.
60 calories per bar.
10 pack.
Chocolate flavored nonfat frozen dairy dessert.
10-1.75 fl oz (51.7ml) bars. see more...

Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Mmmmm fudgsicles! One of my favorite summertime treats! These are delicious, and lets be honest, you can't eat just one! Just thinking about it makes me want to go grab a box right now. They are fairly priced, and of the other types of fudge pops, I think this is the best of them all. And it's the "Band-Aid" of fudge pops, everyone calls them fudgesicles.
Amanda D.
Oh, Fudgsicles. Let's be honest now. You can never eat just one fudgsicle. These things are addictive. I'm lactose intolerant and have to take medication before consuming dairy, so when I do have an ice cream, it better be worth it. These are.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
These are okay, I'm not a big fan of chocolate popsicles but they're good if you are! I prefer the flavored popsicles to these ones.
Brett H.
New Albany, IN
I love Fudgsicles! They're not too expensive and really handy when you have a hankering for chocolate and/or ice-cream.
Kelsea L.
Vancouver, BC
These never fail to cheer me up. Great for a chocolate lover when you’re sad. The best tasting thing in the world, no lie.
Daniela B.