BY FUDGE

Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair. see more...

• Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritat...1 Answers
  • Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smel...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Keeps hair hydrated, keeps the brassy tones away and smells delicious! 100% would recommend to any blonde.
Jayde K.
Jayde K.
Birmingham
I’ve tried a lot of toning shampoos, but my search for the perfect purple shampoo is over. This bottle lasted me about 6 months, if not longer, using it every other wash (plus toning after dying), so it’s well worth the price. I recently bought a 1L bottle of this, and no doubt it will last me well over a year.Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo is a must for any light haired ladies and gents. It works amazingly, it smells gorgeous and it’s brilliant value for money. I’ll never waste my money on cheaper toning shampoos that you have to use half a bottle just to see a small result again.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
5 stars only thing that kept my hair silver when I was blond. My natural hair is ashy with golden flecks but I was dying it back blond from brown. My hair drying it any colour turns a warm colour eventually and couldn't stop it from going brassy until I found this product. I lathered it up and left it in for anout 5 minutes, you have to watch you have an even coating as it can leave temporary light blue patches. Great product for those with the brassy dilema!
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
kungsör
Absolutely LOVE this product! It is the most effective purple shampoo i have ever used! But do not leave it in for More Than 5 minutes or your hair WILL turn purple/blue.. i used this to get silver hair, and it took out all warm Tones out of My hair and gave me the silvery hair i wanted. Its a real miracle product! I recommend to anyone who has bleached their own hair and is now living the nightmare of having brazzy yellow/ orange hair!
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
This shampoo works wonders when distributed through wet hair and left for 5 mins or so- completely tones my blonde ombré. However it can also be a wee bit patchy, but overall this is a decent shampoo, rather hydrating for a purple shampoo and smells absolutely amazing, plus the price is pretty fair for the amount and quality of product!  Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Aberlour , Banffshire
If you want silver hair buy this!! I get a silver toner in my hair and then wash with this every now and again and it's keeps the colour silver toned instead of it fading out back to blonde! It's the best silver shampoo I've used and would recommend it to anyone with blonde hair who wants a hint of silver/grey
Jade D.
Jade D.
Whyalla
I use this every other day with the matching conditioner and it works wonders. I leave the shampoo in wet hair for 10-15 minutes and follow with the conditioner and rinse with COLD water. My hair is this gorgeous grey/ashy colour like you've came out from the salon :) would 10/10 recommend.
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.
Weston super mare , North Somerset
I naturally have blonde hair but have always had highlights. I recently dyed my hair platinum and this shampoo is better than any toner I’ve ever used! I even use it to dye my hair grey and silver/ lilac during the summer. I honestly cannot fault this shampoo. Best one out there
Hana H.
Hana H.
Lancaster
This is the best blonde shampoo I have used and see results straight away! This got recommended by my hair dresser as its not too expensive if you buy off Amazon or EBay instead of the shop. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for amazing results!!
Bec M.
Bec M.
Hobart
I use this product every time I wash my hair and I can happily say my hair looks as good as the day I dyed it blonde. It smells and feels great, it's a bit pricey but it works a charm. I buy it from my local Priceline.
Moya A.
Moya A.
Birmingham
Best toning shampoos for blonde hair? Im loving the fudge clean blonde atm but might try a new oneFudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?
Karyn P.
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I have naturally brown hair with blonde balayage highlights. Can I use this on my hair without it changing/ruining the natural brown hair?