Add a Photo

By FUDGE
Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair.
Photo (1)
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Keeps hair hydrated, keeps the brassy tones away and smells delicious! 100% would recommend to any blonde.
keirston N.
keirston N.
WINDSOR
Love it. this is great for my blonde hair it doesn't dry your hair out. and smells great
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Feb. 20, 2017, 6:03 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
5 stars only thing that kept my hair silver when I was blond. My natural hair is ashy with golden flecks but I was dying it back blond from brown. My hair drying it any colour turns a warm colour eventually and couldn't stop it from going brassy until I found this product. I lathered it up and left it in for anout 5 minutes, you have to watch you have an even coating as it can leave temporary light blue patches. Great product for those with the brassy dilema!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Whyalla
March 23, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
I use this every other day with the matching conditioner and it works wonders. I leave the shampoo in wet hair for 10-15 minutes and follow with the conditioner and rinse with COLD water. My hair is this gorgeous grey/ashy colour like you've came out from the salon :) would 10/10 recommend.
Bec M.
Bec M.
Hobart
April 11, 2017, 3:37 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
I use this product every time I wash my hair and I can happily say my hair looks as good as the day I dyed it blonde. It smells and feels great, it's a bit pricey but it works a charm. I buy it from my local Priceline.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Braidwood, NSW
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
My holy grail!! Works wounders! Great to get rid of those brassy tones, i recommend putting it on the areas you want to work on dry and leave it for awhile, it grabs very easy to light highlights and will leave a purple/ grey blue to those areas. I recommend it to all my friends who go blonde. Smells so nice
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Oamaru, NZ 💜
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
I love this so much!! I highly need to buy more, its lighting my hair which is what I wanted!! better then spending hundreds, I use this in the shower or for 45 mins, it smells so good and hydrates my hair for 2 days, definitely will buy again its good.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Redcliffe, QLD
Nov. 28, 2016, 7:53 a.m.
Review for: Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
I love this product because it keeps away brassy/yellow tones in your hair whilst keeping it hydrated. Also it smells amazing!!
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Karyn P.
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?