BY FUDGE

Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair. see more...

• Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritat...1 Answers
  • Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smel...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Sanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I for sure can say that it gets the job done. The bad thing is that if you don't wash your hair thoroughly afterwards you get blue highlights in your hair. And you also need to wash your hand directly after putting the shampoo in to the hair to avoid blue hands.
Jayde K.
West Bromwich, West midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried a lot of toning shampoos, but my search for the perfect purple shampoo is over. This bottle lasted me about 6 months, if not longer, using it every other wash (plus toning after dying), so it’s well worth the price. I recently bought a 1L bottle of this, and no doubt it will last me well over a year.Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo is a must for any light haired ladies and gents. It works amazingly, it smells gorgeous and it’s brilliant value for money. I’ll never waste my money on cheaper toning shampoos that you have to use half a bottle just to see a small result again.
Kathryn T.
5 stars only thing that kept my hair silver when I was blond. My natural hair is ashy with golden flecks but I was dying it back blond from brown. My hair drying it any colour turns a warm colour eventually and couldn't stop it from going brassy until I found this product. I lathered it up and left it in for anout 5 minutes, you have to watch you have an even coating as it can leave temporary light blue patches. Great product for those with the brassy dilema!
Elvira M.
kungsör
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this product! It is the most effective purple shampoo i have ever used! But do not leave it in for More Than 5 minutes or your hair WILL turn purple/blue.. i used this to get silver hair, and it took out all warm Tones out of My hair and gave me the silvery hair i wanted. Its a real miracle product! I recommend to anyone who has bleached their own hair and is now living the nightmare of having brazzy yellow/ orange hair!
Marissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works wonders when distributed through wet hair and left for 5 mins or so- completely tones my blonde ombré. However it can also be a wee bit patchy, but overall this is a decent shampoo, rather hydrating for a purple shampoo and smells absolutely amazing, plus the price is pretty fair for the amount and quality of product!  Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Chloe J.
Oamaru, NZ 💜
I love this so much!! I highly need to buy more, its lighting my hair which is what I wanted!! better then spending hundreds, I use this in the shower or for 45 mins, it smells so good and hydrates my hair for 2 days, definitely will buy again its good.
Lynne A.
Taylor court , Aberlour
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want silver hair buy this!! I get a silver toner in my hair and then wash with this every now and again and it's keeps the colour silver toned instead of it fading out back to blonde! It's the best silver shampoo I've used and would recommend it to anyone with blonde hair who wants a hint of silver/grey
Jade D.
Whyalla
I use this every other day with the matching conditioner and it works wonders. I leave the shampoo in wet hair for 10-15 minutes and follow with the conditioner and rinse with COLD water. My hair is this gorgeous grey/ashy colour like you've came out from the salon :) would 10/10 recommend.
Hana H.
Lancaster
This is the best blonde shampoo I have used and see results straight away! This got recommended by my hair dresser as its not too expensive if you buy off Amazon or EBay instead of the shop. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for amazing results!!
Paige S.
Braidwood, NSW
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail!! Works wounders! Great to get rid of those brassy tones, i recommend putting it on the areas you want to work on dry and leave it for awhile, it grabs very easy to light highlights and will leave a purple/ grey blue to those areas. I recommend it to all my friends who go blonde. Smells so nice
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Moya A.
Birmingham
Best toning shampoos for blonde hair? Im loving the fudge clean blonde atm but might try a new oneFudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I have naturally brown hair with blonde balayage highlights. Can I use this on my hair without it changing/ruining the natural brown hair?