Add a Photo

By FUDGE
Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair.
Photo (1)
Steph S.
Steph S.

The fudge purple shapoo is honestly one of the best toning shampoos I've used! Great for fading the yellow tones in your hair. It's also very affordable!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Love this so much! Does exactly what it says it is suppose to do. Definitely don't regret purchasing this product and the conditioner as well.
Evanna L.
Evanna L.

Love this. Keeps the blonde cold and even makes some streaks silver! Smells fantastic too. For silver hair simply leave the shampoo longer
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

Keeps hair hydrated, keeps the brassy tones away and smells delicious! 100% would recommend to any blonde.
keirston N.
keirston N.
WINDSOR

Love it. this is great for my blonde hair it doesn't dry your hair out. and smells great
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Oamaru, NZ 💜

I love this so much!! I highly need to buy more, its lighting my hair which is what I wanted!! better then spending hundreds, I use this in the shower or for 45 mins, it smells so good and hydrates my hair for 2 days, definitely will buy again its good.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Braidwood, NSW

My holy grail!! Works wounders! Great to get rid of those brassy tones, i recommend putting it on the areas you want to work on dry and leave it for awhile, it grabs very easy to light highlights and will leave a purple/ grey blue to those areas. I recommend it to all my friends who go blonde. Smells so nice
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Redcliffe, QLD

I love this product because it keeps away brassy/yellow tones in your hair whilst keeping it hydrated. Also it smells amazing!!
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA

Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Karyn P.
Karyn P.

Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Staten Island

Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?