Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml uploaded by Jayde K.Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml uploaded by Emalee O.

BY FUDGE

Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair. see more...

• Is this product sold at grocery/drugs...At a beauty supply store, but ... 1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this pr...I recently brought mine a week... 1 Answers
  • Is this product better than shimmer l...Never used shimmer lights but ... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Evanna L.
Evanna L.
Love this. Keeps the blonde cold and even makes some streaks silver! Smells fantastic too. For silver hair simply leave the shampoo longer
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Keeps hair hydrated, keeps the brassy tones away and smells delicious! 100% would recommend to any blonde.
keirston N.
keirston N.
WINDSOR
Love it. this is great for my blonde hair it doesn't dry your hair out. and smells great
Jayde K.
Jayde K.
Birmingham
I’ve tried a lot of toning shampoos, but my search for the perfect purple shampoo is over. This bottle lasted me about 6 months, if not longer, using it every other wash (plus toning after dying), so it’s well worth the price. I recently bought a 1L bottle of this, and no doubt it will last me well over a year.Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo is a must for any light haired ladies and gents. It works amazingly, it smells gorgeous and it’s brilliant value for money. I’ll never waste my money on cheaper toning shampoos that you have to use half a bottle just to see a small result again.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
5 stars only thing that kept my hair silver when I was blond. My natural hair is ashy with golden flecks but I was dying it back blond from brown. My hair drying it any colour turns a warm colour eventually and couldn't stop it from going brassy until I found this product. I lathered it up and left it in for anout 5 minutes, you have to watch you have an even coating as it can leave temporary light blue patches. Great product for those with the brassy dilema!
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
kungsör
Absolutely LOVE this product! It is the most effective purple shampoo i have ever used! But do not leave it in for More Than 5 minutes or your hair WILL turn purple/blue.. i used this to get silver hair, and it took out all warm Tones out of My hair and gave me the silvery hair i wanted. Its a real miracle product! I recommend to anyone who has bleached their own hair and is now living the nightmare of having brazzy yellow/ orange hair!
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Aberlour
If you want silver hair buy this!! I get a silver toner in my hair and then wash with this every now and again and it's keeps the colour silver toned instead of it fading out back to blonde! It's the best silver shampoo I've used and would recommend it to anyone with blonde hair who wants a hint of silver/grey
Jade D.
Jade D.
Whyalla
I use this every other day with the matching conditioner and it works wonders. I leave the shampoo in wet hair for 10-15 minutes and follow with the conditioner and rinse with COLD water. My hair is this gorgeous grey/ashy colour like you've came out from the salon :) would 10/10 recommend.
Bec M.
Bec M.
Hobart
I use this product every time I wash my hair and I can happily say my hair looks as good as the day I dyed it blonde. It smells and feels great, it's a bit pricey but it works a charm. I buy it from my local Priceline.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Merthyr , Merthyr
This shampoo and conditioner is perfect for getting that silver/grey hair (if ur already blonde) be really careful this will dye ur hands purple so I'd suggest gloves. Quite pricey
Moya A.
Moya A.
Birmingham
Best toning shampoos for blonde hair? Im loving the fudge clean blonde atm but might try a new oneFudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?
Karyn P.
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?