BY FUDGE

Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair. see more...

• Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritat...1 Answers
  • Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smel...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Lena F.
Didn't really improve my blonde tones but I am a natural blonde so I think it's supposed to work better if you have done coloring.
Charlie R.
I love this shampoo so much! It makes my hair really white! If you leave it on for longer than 3 minutes it will turn your hair purple!!! Leaving it on for 1-2 mins will turn your hair a silver/grey colour! I normally leave mine on for about 1.5 mins
Jenna A.
Milton Keynes
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo! My hair went a peach colour after bleaching it back from brown. Nothing worked on it! I used this once and my hair went to an ash blonde within minutes. Since then I use this once a week and always get compliments on my hair colour. Sometimes I leave it on for slightly longer to give my hair a proper lilac/silver colour 😊
Elizabeth D.
Stockton on tees , Stockton on tees
Insane formula!!! Kept the brassy tones out of my hair and kept it looking fresh and feelin smooth! Would love to see this in local drugstores so it would be easier to pick up though!
Tash A.
Cradley Heath, West Midlands
This is by far the best purple shampoo I have ever used! Keeps the brassy tones out my hair and smells amazing! I have used a few different types of purple shampoo but none are any where near as good as this!
Gemma C.
Cornwall, UK
I recently dyed my hair blonde from brunette and had yellow tones. I bought this shampoo and it has done WONDERS. It smells so good and takes all the yellows out.
Kirsty M.
Weston super mare , North Somerset
I naturally have blonde hair but have always had highlights. I recently dyed my hair platinum and this shampoo is better than any toner I’ve ever used! I even use it to dye my hair grey and silver/ lilac during the summer. I honestly cannot fault this shampoo. Best one out there
Sanna H.
I for sure can say that it gets the job done. The bad thing is that if you don't wash your hair thoroughly afterwards you get blue highlights in your hair. And you also need to wash your hand directly after putting the shampoo in to the hair to avoid blue hands.
Cassey-Anne J.
547 Wharepuhunga Road RD3 Te Awamutu
I completely love this product. When I use it I leave it in for a few hours so my hair turns violet. It is decently a long lasting product I only really re use it when my regrow that’s comes through. I would highly recommend with product to anyone
Lucie O.
Bro deg, Flint
AMAZING! My hair is naturally (almost) jet black, so when I get it bleached it becomes brassy quick! I bought this from beauty bay and it tones it to a gorgeous blonde again in a single wash! I only use it once a week ( so between 2/3 cycles of washing my hair ) it’s my holy grail !!
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?
Moya A.
Birmingham
Best toning shampoos for blonde hair? Im loving the fudge clean blonde atm but might try a new oneFudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I have naturally brown hair with blonde balayage highlights. Can I use this on my hair without it changing/ruining the natural brown hair?