BY FUDGE

Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair. see more...

• Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritatin...1 Answers
  • Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This is the BEST purple shampoo out there! Back when I was trying to make my hair white I bought loads of purple shampoos and this one was by far my favorite. (Which was a good thing because it's the only one that I got a liter size of. haha) It is so pigmented that it's almost BLACK. It took out all of the yellow and orange tones in my hair, leaving me with a beautiful white blonde. I didn't bleach my hair light enough for this to turn it totally white or even silver but I'm positive it would have done the trick had my hair been light enough but I had already bleached it so many times that I didn't think my hair could take another round of bleach. This is also really hydrating and never once dried out my hair like other purple shampoos have. It does stain your hands but it'll wash off after awhile. It's also really thick so it's easy to get everywhere but, again, it washes off. I just wish I could find it in America because buying it online is a pain due to shipping costs.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Vernon, CA
This product does wonders!! I have a brassy-red undertone in my hair so whenever I tried to go blonde, it would turn orange-blonde. Every since I started using fudge violet shampoo, I am able to go platinum blonde. It really takes the red out of my hair and it smells wonderful! It's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
The BEST purple toning shampoo on the market. I used this shampoo alone, to turn my hair a shade of lilac. There was no damage and it was risk free because it faded every time I washed my hair. I now use it every so often to help tone and keep my blond from looking brassy.
AMAZING AND SUPER STRONG!BEST ONE I HAVE TRIED.

This product is very affordable and is in a large bottle. It smells really nice.

I use this product twice a weak for the best results, will buy again.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Before today I have always used Shimmer Lights purple shampoo in order to tone my hair, which works well but I have to leave it on my hair for about a half hour in order to achieve the shade I like. I saw a video review online in which a girl left Fudge on her hair for only about ten minutes and her hair started to turn lavender. I was immediately interested, and when I got an Amazon gift card I took the plunge and ordered it for myself. I left Fudge's violet toning shampoo on my hair for ten minutes and got awesome results - no lavender tint, either. I still have a little bit of brassiness in places but that's probably because I didn't put the shampoo on evenly. Definitely will keep using this product.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
This product is such a strong purple! It will definitely banish those unwanted yellow tones in your hair to make a beautiful silver tone. But be careful, if you leave it on for to long it makes your hair grey/purple. Just be careful with how long it's on! Would 100% recommend to everyone that's struggling to tone their blonde locks!
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This is a must have for blondes everywhere!!! I love having my hair be platinum almost gray and this did that for me in ONE wash. Other toning shampoos or conditioners don't compare to this one. I'm still mind blown that it made my hair be color I wanted it in one wash. If you are looking for a toning shampoo I say hands down get this one
Lena F.
Lena F.
Didn't really improve my blonde tones but I am a natural blonde so I think it's supposed to work better if you have done coloring.
Emalee O.
Emalee O.
After getting highlights, I was recommended to use this. I was a bit thrown off by the price, but I took the plunge and got it anyway. I was definitely not disappointed. Not only did it keep away any copper or yellow times, but it also keeps my hair soft and hydrated without making it greasy. I tend to leave mine in for a bit longer than recommended and it gives it a pretty ashy tone. It also lasts ages, so it's definitely worth the price.
Steph S.
Steph S.
The fudge purple shapoo is honestly one of the best toning shampoos I've used! Great for fading the yellow tones in your hair. It's also very affordable!
Moya A.
Moya A.
Birmingham
Best toning shampoos for blonde hair? Im loving the fudge clean blonde atm but might try a new oneFudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo 300ml
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Staten Island
Is this product sold at grocery/drugstores or has to be purchased at a beauty supply store?
Karyn P.
Karyn P.
Has anyone had a problem with this product drying out and irritating their scalp lately? I dont know if they changed the formula but I've noticed a definite reaction lately when I use it.
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I have naturally brown hair with blonde balayage highlights. Can I use this on my hair without it changing/ruining the natural brown hair?