Add a Photo

By FUDGE
Fudge Violet Clean Blonde Shampoo removes unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair, whilst smoothing and hydrating your hair.
Photo (1)
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Fort Bragg, NC

This is the BEST purple shampoo out there! Back when I was trying to make my hair white I bought loads of purple shampoos and this one was by far my favorite. (Which was a good thing because it's the only one that I got a liter size of. haha) It is so pigmented that it's almost BLACK. It took out all of the yellow and orange tones in my hair, leaving me with a beautiful white blonde. I didn't bleach my hair light enough for this to turn it totally white or even silver but I'm positive it would have done the trick had my hair been light enough but I had already bleached it so many times that I didn't think my hair could take another round of bleach. This is also really hydrating and never once dried out my hair like other purple shampoos have. It does stain your hands but it'll wash off after awhile. It's also really thick so it's easy to get everywhere but, again, it washes off. I just wish I could find it in America because buying it online is a pain due to shipping costs.
Emalee O.
Emalee O.

After getting highlights, I was recommended to use this. I was a bit thrown off by the price, but I took the plunge and got it anyway. I was definitely not disappointed. Not only did it keep away any copper or yellow times, but it also keeps my hair soft and hydrated without making it greasy. I tend to leave mine in for a bit longer than recommended and it gives it a pretty ashy tone. It also lasts ages, so it's definitely worth the price.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Durham

This is the best purple shampoo I've ever used! It does exactly what it's supposed to do cancels out all of the yellow undertones in my hair leaving it with a silvery tinge which I love! Would recommend this shampoo to anyone with brassy tones in blonde hair that they want rid of, it's perfect
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL

The BEST purple toning shampoo on the market. I used this shampoo alone, to turn my hair a shade of lilac. There was no damage and it was risk free because it faded every time I washed my hair. I now use it every so often to help tone and keep my blond from looking brassy.
AMAZING AND SUPER STRONG!BEST ONE I HAVE TRIED.

This product is very affordable and is in a large bottle. It smells really nice.

I use this product twice a weak for the best results, will buy again.
Steph S.
Steph S.

The fudge purple shapoo is honestly one of the best toning shampoos I've used! Great for fading the yellow tones in your hair. It's also very affordable!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Love this so much! Does exactly what it says it is suppose to do. Definitely don't regret purchasing this product and the conditioner as well.
Evanna K.
Evanna K.

Love this. Keeps the blonde cold and even makes some streaks silver! Smells fantastic too. For silver hair simply leave the shampoo longer
Lena F.
Lena F.

Didn't really improve my blonde tones but I am a natural blonde so I think it's supposed to work better if you have done coloring.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Redcliffe, QLD

I love this product because it keeps away brassy/yellow tones in your hair whilst keeping it hydrated. Also it smells amazing!!
Ka layna P.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA

Is this product better than shimmer lights ? Does it have a smell ? If yes, is it a bad strong Smell?

Join Now