BY FUDGE URBAN

Get that beach lovin' feeling with fudge urban sea salt tropic coconut mist. This light hold salt spray is perfect for the scrunched up, messy 'beach hair' look. Simply spray onto wet or dry hair and style as required. Sea salt provides blow in volume and natural texture whilst also containing uv filters. . â . â see more...

Kara B.
Perfect for nice relaxed beach waves. I like this brand of sea salt spray over other brands that I have used because it doesn't make my hair feel dry at all. Also the smell is pretty nice.
Hannah B.
I love using this product when my hair is wet just before I dry it and then once my hair is dry. It smells incredible and makes my hair look so nice and textured. I love using it after straightening my hair too! A little bit goes a long way
Demi l.
Leeds, United kingdom.
I was just wondering ive been using this sea salt spray for a while now. Putting my hair in a plait and then spraying this all over leaving it in over night. It's a much better way for me to style my hair without using heat. Is their any other sea salt sprays anyone would recommend?