Fudge Urban Miracle Ends - 2.54 fl oz uploaded by Jenna D.

BY FUDGE URBAN

Fudge urban hair gel is aâ lightweight, yet concentrated, lotion with argan oil thatâ assists in hydrating and nourishing hair. Apply miracle ends to de-frizz, smooth and condition your ends! This is the one multi-purpose product you cannot be without. . â . â see more...

Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love this stuff! I have always been a really big fan of fudge urban products, but this has to be one of my favorites. Not only does it smell incredible but it leaves the ends of my hair feeling hydrated and smooth and it also helps to prevent flyaways and keep my hair from looking and feeling super dry and damaged. I definitely recommend this to anybody who has dry ends.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Carpentersvle, IL
I bought this product when it was sold in this US and I use it for special occasions because I love it so much. It smells AMAZING and works so well on my bleached ends. It makes them soft and less frizzy. I bought tons of Fudge Urban stuff because of this item!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
I have balyage hair (ombré) and having naturally dark hair means bleaching dries it out :(....

This product makes my hair feel great and smooth ! I use it daily and it doesn't leave a sticky residue like other products. I use it instead of an oil as I feel using oil in my hair all the time makes it feel strange

So ! I would definitely buy this product again, another Plus is that it smells delicious 😍😍
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I have bleached hair so my ends are dry as hell. This product is great keeping them moisturised and proteced against heat. My ends can get really fluffy so this puts a stop to that well