BY FUDGE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Deep Conditioning Repair Treatment. Give hair a blast of Dynamite for seriously damaged hair. This deep conditioning protein treatment repairs dry and chemically damaged hair restoring optimum health and shine. see more...

Review (1)
Kayleigh G.
This product saved my hair!
When I was younger I used to experiment a lot with my hair colour - using dyes, bleach... you name it, I probably did it! I've been even colour in the rainbow.
Well, it appeared I pushed my hair too far at one point and it became brittle, porous - awful! I was recommended this product by a hairdresser and it completely transformed my hair. Thankfully I have now learned from my mistakes, but at least I know I can rely on this product to help restore my hair if any "mistakes" happen in the future! 👌