BY FUDGE

Catering specifically for blonde hair, the Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Tri-Blo Spray works to banish unwanted brassy tones and restore bright, salon-worthy locks in between washes. Powered by unique Invisi-Shield technology, the weightless, non-greasy spray provides heat protection to defend against styling damage up to temperatures of 235°C. Tri-action styling polymers smoothen and strengthen dry, damaged strands to leave them looking luminous and healthy from root to tip. see more...

Katie P.
Love this blonde blow drying spray, found you can only really put a few sprays on tho otherwise it goes really horrible and feels brittle but it’s brilliant if you don’t put too much on
Moya G.
Bought this after my hairdresser used it on me and I've been really  impressed.  A little goes a long way, so make sure you don't overdo it.  My hair is really thin so I need to ensure I protect it when drying it.  This provides great heat protection and also tones down my cool ash blonde/platinum tones beautifully.  I don't think it's expensive given how long it lasts.  Would use again, use it with my purple shampoo to keep my hair the tone I want !