BY FUDGE

Fudge Clean Blonde Shampoo cleanses hair whilst removing unwanted yellow and brassy tones from blonde hair. see more...

Sierra M.
San Jose, CA
The directions said to leave product in up to 2-3 minutes... I left it in less than 30 seconds and my hair was PURPLE for days! I suggest mixing this toner with your usual shampoo and testing a small section before using it on your whole head! I'm platinum, white, and prefer to be on the grey side so I need a good toner to keep the yellow out.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Works amazingly if you're wanting to go from blonde to silvery! The longer you leave it on the lighter it gets although it does start giving a more purple tinge the longer you leave it too! But that's great if you're looking for an amazing purple silvery tone đź’ś
I would suggest rinsing your hands straight away as it does stain them the longer you leave it.
I'd also suggest using this 1-2 times a week to keep up the nice shiny tone it gives! Definitely worth the buy for the price and really easy to use too!
Abbie K.
St. Martins, Oswestry
I bought the 1000ml shampoo and conditioner of this product and it has honestly brightened my hair and kept my blonde looking amazing! It is kind of pricey (£31.90 for both from Amazon) however it will last me for months! I tired the touch of silver shampoo and it doesn’t even touch this! 100% recommend to any blondies out there!!
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
I love this. Really neutralises any yellow tones in my hair. The longer you leave it in the brighter the hair gets. Maximum leaving in time 5 mins- this would leave you with platinum blonde with a bluey tinge to the hair. I use this once every two weeks. Lathers well smells nice. Worth the price! Only downfall is hands are purple after use but after a couple of washes its gone.