BY FUDGE

Helping you to correct brassy and yellow tones in blonde coloured hair Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Conditioner boasts an intelligent formula that will enhance your colour and highlights. Working to leave hair with a radiant shine and free hair from tangles the conditioner replenishes and conditions hair to leave you with stunning locks you'll love. -SA Directions for use: Massage into freshly cleansed hair Rinse thoroughly Dry and style as desired see more...

Nik E.
I tried using Kevin Murphy's Blonde.Angel Treatment only and it was ok for taking out the brassy yellows and amazing for conditioning the hair, I even tried Davines Alchemist Silver Conditioner - which was a bit meh for me. BUT using this is combination with Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo WOW. I've got to say, yeah it (the shampoo) completely cleans up the brassy issues.  The price can't be beat. The pump is really sturdy. I wish the design of the label and bottle were nicer and more minimalistic and modern but whatever. I can overlook that. Purple shampoos are notoriously drying but using the conditioner solves that issue. I have never seen my hair so shiny. I'm not joking - I have spent thousands on hair products and don't think twice on spending over 100 on a 1000ml bottle and NOTHING has come close to the way this conditions my hair. It feels stronger and more plump. I also have no fly aways - this is miracle conditioner. IN LOVE.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Using this with the conditioner. Leaves hair feeling super conditioned ... something that doesnt often happen with bleached hair. Smells lovely. Ive only used this with the shampoo so couldnt tell you if it works well on its own. Worth the money.