Fucking Fabulous ? Has anyone tried this perfume. Would you recommend it for the price?
W Sacramento, CA - il y a 2 mois

8 answers

Thanks everyone for your opinion. I most definitely will spray before I buy 😉
il y a 2 mois
I love Tom Ford parfum and my favorite is Black orchid. It is a little expensive but yes it’s worth the price.
il y a 2 mois
I got this for free from Influenster and I agree with everyone above. It’s not my favorite scent. A little to baby powder musk for me. For people who like musky smells, they love this. I’m more of a floral girl
il y a 2 mois
If you like woodsy/leathery unisex fragrances you might like this. It smells nice but was too masculine for me. I’m more of a floral kind of girl. I wouldn’t mind my boyfriend smelling like this though. It’s not cheap, definitely go to Sephora and try it out first.
il y a 2 mois
Go to Sephora and see if you can get a sample before splurging.
il y a 2 mois
What is your go to scent?
il y a 2 mois
My faves are all of the poisons by Christian Dior. Angel by Thierry Mugler. Vanilla and chocolate scents are my go to
il y a 2 mois
I did not try this version, but I did try the ALT fragrances version. I personally was not a fan, it smelled powdery and almost baby wipe-ish? Not bad, it just wasn’t my type of scent. If you like patchouli this may be a good one for you!