Im a cologne addict lol. Tom Ford fabulous is one I haven’t got my hands on and would love to try is it a summer cologne or all year? Also how long does it last? also is it worth the money?Fucking Fabulous
Blue Ridge, GA - il y a 2 mois

5 answers

I find it to be a fall scent, definitely to deep/masculine for summer imo
il y a un mois
I would say it’s longer lasting, I could still smell it after my shower. Can’t really comment on if it’s worth the price, I think that’s subjective. I would not pay that much for this BUT it’s not my type of scent. It’s unisex and IMO leans masculine and I’m definitely more floral/feminine.
il y a 2 mois
It depends on where you buy it, you can get different prices, as for the duration it is more due to the PH of the skin, the fragrance is strong and in my particular case, even after bathing, I could perceive the fragrance notes
il y a 2 mois
You know what, I heard it does last a LIFE TIME. But there’s the catch! It smells like baby powder! And some say it smells like the devils lettuce!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back in my day we had cheap but amazing smelling perfume that smelt amazing and got the girls raving! I say this isn’t worth it. It’s up to you to decide! Take care honey! God Bless! ❤️
il y a 2 mois
Yes! It is definitely a high-quality fragrance with a high concentration of oils, which for me means a little goes a long way. One spritz is all I need - so I anticipate this lasting a long time. Many others have commented they would prefer it as a fall scent - it is rich, but I have been wearing it for the last 2 weeks & find it suitable for summer as well.