BY FUCHS CHILD/ ADULT TOOTHBRUSHES

ENVIRONMENTALLY SMARTThis product uses no endangered wool. This carton uses 100% recycled (50% post consumer) material and soy based inks. AMBASSADOR HAIRBRUSHES A well made hairbrush can last you a lifetime. Hairbrushes with natural boar bristles have been preferred for centuries. Each of our Ambassador Hairbrushes has been carefully hand-crafted to provide years of enjoyable use. Our boar bristles are seared humanely from farm-raised animals, as wool sheared from sheep. Ambassador Hairbrushes are made from non-endangered woods, beautifully durable and smooth to the touch. We offer many handle designs to comfortably fit any hand. Boar bristles distribute the natural oils from their origin in the scalp to the hair ends. Besides adding luster, brushing with a fine Ambassador Hairbrush protects your hair from the elements which cause drying and splitting. For thick hair we recommend our Pneumatic Brushes. They are made with the finest boar bristles available and then reinforced with nylon quills. These brushes can tame the thickest hair while distributing your natural oils. Putting time aside each day to pamper yourself using a fine Ambassador Hairbrush can add calm and relaxation to a hectic day. see more...

Noemi C.
I use this brush after I wash my hair, on the days when I don't wash my hair to remove all those tangles. I love that it doesn't break my hair and its soft and easy to handle.
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Too ill for me. Got it from. Walmart. Don't Not buy it of like it lil. Broke. So easy man was. Of money. Fr. Don't get it. Tell yall
Avianna  W.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush is great for detanging your hair for all races. It leaves my hair tangle free, and soft and manageable.
Noemi C.
I have straight, sometimes wavy hair but is this product intended for a specific hair type? Or is it universal?
Kyira B.